3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LEvgeny 13.04.20 11:52 am

The mission of the \"New discoveries\" (Elex)

Guys, tell me where to find deposits of Eleks to Magicka Kaya? After we found two sites, she says she'll let you know if we run into the following. The map marks no. Where to find them?
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brimbor 13.04.20

Probably closer to the Northern snow-covered areas - they can be seen from afar by luminescence.

Y
Yupiter-42 13.04.20

I CAN MAKE A SCREENSHOT WITH ALL THE POINTS WHERE SHE NEEDS TO MEDITATE ATO THIS QUEST SLOWS DOWN MY PASSAGE

L
LEvgeny 13.04.20

Generally you do not need to search for anything, she passed through a few story quests to find out where the next plot with deposits

Y
Yupiter-42 13.04.20

Yes that's a joke that after the third meditation, on-site allow where snow all muffled and it doesn't offer the quest hanging although already the end of the story I have to hybrid to go

z
zhekazloy 13.04.20

LEvgeny
Jupiter-42
this as some(eg Rei) are tied to Chapters without advancing the story branches they will not start

PS - try send her away to camp and then (main thing that was not a partner) meet

Y
Yupiter-42 13.04.20

she kept the camp was when the campaign mode took place and now I have the assault on the Palace of ice and I a dozen times without companions returned and approached her all muffled

z
zhekazloy 13.04.20

Jupiter-42
Yes there is (in theory it should have worked after the mission (abduction)

R
Rampertumskin 13.04.20

was playing kV and hanging. this is a bug
I have it after meditating in pemene stopped giving the quest.

F
Fairell 13.04.20

The quest continues after you complete the entire game. When you are given a quest to talk about what will happen in the future ( about the invasion ), after that I took Kaya in companion and spent the night. After the dialogue appeared on the quest.