3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azaz Ololoev 13.04.20 11:52 am

Protection of the body and head (Grand Theft Auto 5)

There are a couple of questions on the protection of the head and body. The game has bullet proof helmets, protective masks, do they give protection, and if I know about the helmet that can withstand a couple of shots to the head, something about the mask don't really understand. There are also costumes they have something to give?
17 Comments
Sort by:
z
zombijaic 13.04.20

Azaz Ololoev
If they run slowly , probably Yes .

H
Hobo Sexual 13.04.20

Azaz Ololoev
Costumes only work on robberies, reduce the damage from the hit on the character, but deprived of the opportunity to run fast. To buy the entire suit is not necessarily enough to purchase a tactical vest and helmet optional, jacket required!

A
Azaz Ololoev 13.04.20

Hobo Sexual
thank you, and the mask gives protection or better helmet? some VIDOS I looked there 3-4 helmet hitting the back of my head stand

v
vatsonification 13.04.20

Azaz Ololoev
Mask protection does not, helmet - 3 bullets to kill, a helmet - 2 bullets

H
Hobo Sexual 13.04.20

Azaz Ololoev
Bullet-proof helmet should be worn in PvP modes, it can withstand three hits, the fourth will be fatal. To put it on the robbery or not is debatable, bots don't shoot in the head, if only a random bullet will fly, and vryatli it will be fatal. About motorcycle helmet do not know because at the beginning of the game turned it off in settings after the character in the midst of battle agreed to remove a helmet... Two seconds of inactivity is enough to fail the mission.

-
-Tany- 13.04.20

vatsonification
Hobo Sexual
So exactly how many hits to the head bulletproof helmet can withstand? What I do not understand) as far As I know, the second bullet in the head is deadly. And what is the helmet? From the latest updates?

H
Hobo Sexual 13.04.20

-Tany-
Bulletproof helmet can withstand three shots in the head, the fourth shot kills. Helmet - motorcycle helmet. Walk into any clothing store and see the difference for yourself.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 13.04.20

Hobo Sexual
given that a helmet only works in the robberies, meaning to take it ? or you kill the cops in the head?
never died from bots with 1 shot

H
Hobo Sexual 13.04.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
I wrote above in the head sometimes arrives a random bullet, but when you play with inept timetime health little almost always. Also I wrote that the bulletproof helmet is needed for PvP modes. To wear it or not is up to you, if you Mr. John Rambo, I can pass robbery in shorts.

v
vatsonification 13.04.20

-Tany-
We are talking about a pistol, with a shotgun and heavy sniper different. Heavy sniper kills second bullet and helmet and helmet about the shotguns don't remember. By the way, helmet and half mask (who is the biker update) TOGETHER are equivalent to the bulletproof helmet.

-
-Tany- 13.04.20

vatsonification
And separately, has not, as I understand it?

v
vatsonification 13.04.20

-Tany-
If separately, helmet - death with the second bullet, the mask - death with the first bullet

-
-Tany- 13.04.20

vatsonification
Thank you)

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 13.04.20

Hobo Sexual
played 180 hours online, and have never died from random bullet from bots.
and at the expense of pvp modes, as far as I know it works.
PS. and if it works in pvp, it is only in the hands of enemies, for your head to become a huge and get through it much easier.

_
_DooM_ 13.04.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
Probably you did not die and from what I just stepped on lying next to the corpse of a weapon?

v
vatsonification 13.04.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
you should have 1800 hours of online time

k
kostr184 13.04.20

Special gun: to kill
Bulletproof helmet - three bullets
Military bulletproof helmets - two bullets
Tactical combat mask - one bullet,not defending.
Helmet+half mask (Moto,for example) - three bullets