3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexBlade95 13.04.20 11:53 am

No voice acting ?! (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

I don't have voice acting in cutscenes and at the beginning when the temple run, according to the subtitles he says something, but in fact is silent and the sound environment is. I climb on the settings, there was 100% sounds and music and 0% strengthening of the cutscenes put 100% did not help, put the English voice acting nothing in the headphones, turned off, turned on 7.1 did not help (G930 Logitech), rebooted again, 25, not working and all, can anyone experienced this or anyone that knows help pliz???
9 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnItalianoVero 13.04.20

go to sound settings in the system tray (or control panel) to change the speaker configuration to stereo

X
XaHTHaX 13.04.20

The same story. In the headphones does not have half the sounds in the speakers is... (G933 Logitech)

M
Micr0 13.04.20

+
logitech g933
the same problems

A
AlexBlade95 13.04.20

UnItalianoVero
I don't know why I got shows headphones as speakers had not been and how to change the stereo I realized there's no damn?

U
UnItalianoVero 13.04.20

AlexBlade95
Try to choose vx238, then click on default (bottom of window). Then click on configure, I have there is stereo, if you have not, or choose stereo or take another screenshot. If not, delve into the properties

U
UnItalianoVero 13.04.20

AlexBlade95
XaHTHaX
Micr0
In Black Flag you had to disable 5.1 and 7.1 through the settings or on the headphones themselves http://steamcommunity.com/app/242050/discussions/0/666826703356101393/?l=russian

M
Micr0 13.04.20

100% of the way to remove the logitech driver software
Lame decision. But at least some

X
XaHTHaX 13.04.20

(G933 Logitech) was found very bad, but still a solution.
Complete with the ears was posting mini-Jack for the phone..... now, if it plugged in the PC the sound is of course booogy, but it works.
to remove the logitech driver software also helps, but is not an option for me, maybe all the logitech gadgets attached to it... the profiles of all the cases..

X
XaHTHaX 13.04.20

Guys! A user under the nickname DevilorGame found a solution!
Logitech sound fix (temporary) - http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_origins/logitech_fiks_zvuka_vremennyj-949146/#commentsPostingArea

1. Go in the game.
2. Alt+tab
3. Settings->Sound
4. Disable everything except your headset
5. Right-click on your headset - > DISABLE
6. Again right-click on your headset - > ENABLE.