3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stasonich_spb 13.04.20 11:53 am

Impressions from the beta version. (Gran Turismo Sport)

I think many,like me,not waiting for the key from the PTA was looking forward to the demo...What are your impressions,expectations justified??
9 Comments
Sort by:
-
-slavon-fall 13.04.20

today downloaded and the experience was not bad , but better than driverclub in any case the portrayal of cars (are not playing on the Pro version) , the sound of cars, just like real cars , the need to work and play on the gamepad somewhere a floor of hour spent more or less control of the car , is possible tires to choose different

R
Rolans 13.04.20

played today and first impressions are - expected more, both from previous versions of WOW, the effect is not received.
with running there are shoals, and in braking, and even acceleration.
with a 150km/h car 100 metres before turning just do not brake, and the braking force is not adjusted properly.
after an emergency stop, impact, etc. - the car just would not accelerate.
and the crap with the steering, which just killed on the spot - jerking the steering wheel left then right to catch - to make it practically impossible even at the speed of ~100km/h, turns, backwards, sideways, whatever - just not right.
auto is also quite scarce, the preset values are not compatible with reality (at least by the numbers and values) and at least not give full freedom of action. In the game, which you can only go left or right, not left, left and left. sadness!
For me it is in terms of the drive and control Procejt Cars (the first part) way ahead.
OK - Yes, beautiful! But the sharp corners on machines more than catch the eye
I hope they have a trump card in reserve and fixed things, because there is that!
7 out of 10 for the demo.

t
tesla707 13.04.20

run for the night (stupid developed with some of the guys decided that 12 hours of the Monday of the open servers).
in General, quickly in all positions run assessment and everything on it.
controls - 9 out of 10. Searchlights and besty naturally nervously Smoking in aside, finally brought up on ps4 something worthwhile with smart management as Forze 4.
graphics - 7 out of 10. The above commentator wrote back saying the dialogue is better than drive club... shta? Dude, do you even club in the shower run? Cars in the club like the real thing, here is that Board (maybe the release will hang on them special effects hdr' - native, and as long as a toy model without glare and other things).
sound - 10 out of 10. There is nothing to complain about. Fun (as in Forze 4), and the machine sounds also excellent.
anyway game on Forza 4 style looks like, in General, that's what I was waiting for since 2011 when I first launched Forza on the box 360.
I liked that the boxes are not just for the background done, you can actually call in and change tires.
in General, game scoring, finally standing and the only real avtosim in 2017 on ps4, which was released already in 2013.
while it is entirely difficult to assess, because it is the demo Ala betka, but 8 points out of 10, you can safely put.

S
SULIK 712 13.04.20

the graphics suck,the sound in the races kind of suck at the machines very little glare,as if all matte.the rally route as a corridor-not a millimeter left/right,run into invisible walls-2К17,for so many years no progress.Crammed a lot of superfluous and unnecessary,historical summaries,as always, everything went into photo mode,where Yes, everything is beautiful,but the game graphics are miserable for 2к17,no backs,no particle effect.Yes, and physics has a claim-all irons are steel rally box on a sled,and this poor tires anyway -annoying,well, they should not squeak at low speed.Was waiting for the GTS,yet FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 cooler

S
Stasonich_spb 13.04.20

tesla707
Perhaps the most interesting comment))

S
Stasonich_spb 13.04.20

[Delfin1988]
But you've spent 30+to write a single comment...good Luck sight.

S
SBGAlbatros 13.04.20

Stasonich_spb

Ahah)) I came up with the comments? Or who suggested the idea?

S
Stasonich_spb 13.04.20

[Delfin1988]
A Dolphin came and suggested...It is Gran Turismo, not played,but condemns.

S
Stasonich_spb 13.04.20

[Delfin1988]
What evil Dolphin caught..Gaga you hike on his head,but from PC-the slave of the other and not expect.
What could me to your clown of a generation which has the circus burned down and all the clowns ran away.
p.s. self-assertion? amuse the vanity? that swim on.