3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
suarez888 13.04.20 11:53 am

Is it possible then to pump? (Elex)

The essence of the thing. I'm level 4, walked out of the first large settlement and what I actually see? 90% of enemies are displayed as an ultra-dangerous for the protagonist and banal of vanscott. 10% of enemies that you can kill give 5-10 experience. All the quests are tied to the enemies that once again vanscott. I bought armor of the hunter in the settlement,no normal armor it gave. All more or less sane gun requires some mythical figures of strength and agility. On the nozzle managed to kill a couple of enemies with the skull,but the experience is again given a meager amount. Hence the question. As eprst here pumped? In Gothic 2 was a relatively safe place where you could build up fat and so gradually to strip more and more dangerous places. Here around one darkness and the enemies destroy you at times. So also almost every mrazota has attack ranged.
15 Comments
Sort by:
l
lmperatorPC 13.04.20

I more or less mastered stupidly running away from enemies + teammate as a distraction.
IMHO, it will not hurt to save up grenades. They are really good damaged.

D
Dmitriy77738 13.04.20

Duras partner half of the enemies makes

D
Demon of Night 13.04.20

suarez888
Easy man, real good, sink about it.
Hoard a lot of debris Alexa(currency), go to the merchant in their camp, or bandits there are merchants selling the right product, in General you need a trader selling raw eliks.
Spoiler
Is raw Elix 100 Eleks apiece, usually merchants sell 10-20 pieces. But there is a trick, as soon as you bought the whole raw Eleks, you once again begin the bargaining with the merchants, and he's back it appears. In General, spending all the loot on this eliks.
Looking for this recipe.
Spoiler
Still need to learn the handicraft skill chemistry to make the potions.
Then everything is simple, looking for any bench, cook on it a bunch of these potions and you profit)
Each consumed potion gives 2 points of characteristics, forever.
You can also make from the same material potions for 1 skill point, but it requires more crude Eleks.

PS Enemies to kill at all easy at first, again go to the exiles, and the same method mnooogo you buy a lot of grenades, they are worth 25 Eleks apiece, on the grenade using the F button to put the burst mode when in contact and fill up their enemies. In the beginning, very well damaged. In order to save suggest to use only on large packs of enemies.
Still there have the rogue find the cleric concluded, he will say that he wants to escape and that his friends the clergy next, go to one of those friends, they beg you to buy the freedom of their PAL and give 1 000 Alexa....
take Eleks...
buy him a pomegranate and raw Eleks...
?????
PROFIT

G
Grandshot 13.04.20

Demon of Night
Only consumption Alexavega drink do not abuse it, if you play good characters. Certainly it will affect the ending.

D
Demon of Night 13.04.20

Grandshot
Not otherwise have written tipo this will have far-reaching consequences. In the description of the potion says that it just takes the break-up of those who climbed down from Eleks, so basically, Laura nothing.

M
Marvelosi 13.04.20

Demon of Night

Damn it! Thanks for the advice, Grenades everything. With the recipe I'll try until can't find him.

S
Setesh 13.04.20

Marvelosi
recipes sold by vendors, I bought, but then found, but once again not necessary

G
Grandshot 13.04.20

Demon of Night
Well, considering the fact that ELEX player is not leading a pen", which is expressed even in quests, it is possible to expect such a trick. May every SIP Alexavega drink plodnosti slightly increases, although it is not writing? The level of plodnosti after all, not very informative displays in a word, and immediately, cannot be determined.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 13.04.20

I advise you to visit 2 places at the beginning. Camp under abussou to the left of the teleporter on the roof of the tent glasses pokazyvayuschie all enemies. Still below the Heart of the world, the warehouse, on the roof climb the amulet on skill practices (turn in quests in it). If you fly over the hut of the rock there is the entrance to the base of the claws, there is also the amulet for 5 strength, 5 agility and 2 fights (but there probably will not be allowed...). Also right at the bottom of the card has interesting island, there is a ring on the +10 strength and 10 stamina, but buy first in the camp of the rogue mask for the protection against radiation and make a pot of soup from cockroaches...
and in the house of Agrima in the bedroom svisni Horned sword

R
R_D_V 13.04.20

Difficult I'm 15лвл and I find it difficult still at times, but that interest in the game. Some enemies need to be round and not stupid to take everything on the way. Pay attention to barrels and gas cylinders with their help you can easily deal with high LVL enemies, teammates help is also not bad. Hard at first then get used to it, jetpack IMBA allows you to get away from the enemy quickly. Take all the quests which only will come across. Complete all and will make you happy and bleeding and then the weapon with the armor.

D
Demon of Night 13.04.20

Grandshot
I-30 potions at once dimmed, the coldness remained neutral

M
Mozgovprav 13.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
What kind of warehouse at the heart of the world? The buildings on the other side of the road?

p
polyakov2016 13.04.20

the guys are all well painted,thanks for the tip about the glasses and amulet,I'd add that a good idea to throw a couple of points in the *booty hunter*animals with even low-level falls and lots of teeth skins which PTS are well sold

A
ALEXIY4EVER 13.04.20

Mozgovprav
under abussou the heart of the world where you're investigating resort
I wrote a thread about weapons and armor read

R
Ruben.65 13.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
how and where to make soup from cockroaches