3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pacanchik84 13.04.20 11:53 am

Around the campfire, the Count of the first flame. (Dark Souls 3)

Hello
Wanted to post a couple of letters but the theme has not found suitable !?
Then this theme is for You.
Write,read and discuss.
Go!
And Yes flame will light your way!
63 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pacanchik84 13.04.20

We all know the ending of the usurpation of fire and many choose it.
But does this mean this epic ending just did what we failed and the curse won!?
Because when we started the game the goal was to avoid the curse and not let the fire be snuffed out by the lords returned to the throne.
And by the way ,will impact how the ending to the story DLC?

R
Rooough 13.04.20

We don't lost, we are free to do as we want, no Need to dully fulfill someone's will. I hope the ending will be affected at least for the dialogues.

D
Devill666 13.04.20

Rooough
it may not be something to influence you. just be in the middle of the game Velena the door to another Loka, as usual.and you can get there sobsno not reaching the end of the story

P
Pacanchik84 13.04.20

I played already in a scholar, and therefore do not know what is happening, hence the question:

It is necessary to pass again or just to run to kick something or break and go in Locke?
Or (judging by the trailer and world add-on) then the transition will be in the art room, immediately after the kitchen in eretile!?

R
Rooough 13.04.20

Devill666
Damn, you're right. I forgot about the fact that continuing the game we actually cancel the ending, as the guardian continues to ask us to light the flame, etc.

L
LordAscarot 13.04.20

The ending separately, the DLC separately. Although I really wanted to see London.

O
Oasis777 13.04.20

Captain Obvious
From Google translator. Do not adjust. For a long time. Laziness Choate :-)
Spoiler• Skorrigirovanna value Poise in all directions. The balance is currently more effective for heavier weapons and armor.
• Improved regular attack animation of hammer category of weapons.
• Improved regular attack animation Greatsword category of weapons.
• Improved regular attack animation of the knife category of weapons.
• Improved regular attack animation, the fist category of weapons.
• Improved Neck Scale weapon skill animations braids category of weapons.
• Fixed a bug where a strong attack is performed by the whips do not inflict extra damage • when fully charged.
• Fixed a bug where a strong attack is performed by using the pickaxe will consume endurance several times in the attack.
• corrected Onislayer skill weapon Hitbox timings for Onikiri and Ubadachi.
• adjusted Hitbox timings claw weapons skill Jumping Slash.
• Fixed a bug where rolling attack Greatsword Astora could not parry.
• Improved the Wrath of the gods of the weapon skill animations for Wornir Holy Sword.
• Improved the blind spot of the weapon skill animations for Corvian Greatknife and Dagger maid V.
• Improved the Shield Splitter weapon skill animations for Mail Breaker rapier and Irithyll.
• Improved the Wolf Leap the weapon skill animations for Old Wolf curved blade.
• Weapon skill great Hammer Old king Melted persistence will now release the lava on both hits.
• Improved Darkdrift weapon skill animations for Darkdrift.
• Reduced effectiveness of rolling attacks animations on the Gotthard Twinswords while dual weapons.
• Improving the efficiency of witchcraft malicious mercury.
• Improved cast animation for a miracle Lifehunt Scythe.
• Improves poison and toxic pyromancies build-up Poison mist and Toxis mist, respectively.
• Increased the damage the longevity of the buildup Pyromancy Acid Surge.
• Increase duration weapon skills Slogan.
• Fixed a bug where lock-on aim of the player will change automatically, even if Toggle auto lock on was set to OFF.
• Fixed a bug where leader Board for the new Moon of the knights will show incorrect statistics.
• Fixed a bug where the fog wall, near the Holy Knight of the Hodrick sometimes don't disappear during multiplayer, even after defeating him.
• Fixed a bug where Orbeck of Vinheim sometimes die before the player got all their spells.
• Fixed a bug where patches and Greirat never come back, if sent to steal after defeating all bosses.
• Fixed a bug where female characters were prone to resist damage during certain animations motion.
• Fixed a bug where equipping a Large hammer or Irithyll Vordt straight sword in your left hand will cause the spell to disappear from the weapon in his right hand.
• Fixed bug when two handing certain weapons would cause the invisibility effect on the slumbering Dragoncrest ring to not work correctly.
• Fixed a bug where the Hornet Ring not working claw weapons.
• Fixed bug when dash attack cannot be performed using Farron Large sword.
• Fixed a bug where a strong attack using Lothric Knight Sword are not dealing with a resistant damage type.
• Fixed bug when dash attacks Onikiri and Ubadachi not dealing with a resistant damage type.
• Addressed other issues of game balance and fixed other faults.

O
Ogyr4ig 13.04.20

Oh, do POIs corrected. And you can return with the release of DLS.

A
AT_Sagor 13.04.20

Shield and sword, a new armor from the DLC... I Hope this rattle is already in the bath. And what they are just that dobivayutsya?

A
AT_Sagor 13.04.20

What is the update on 710 KB, anyone know?

O
Oasis777 13.04.20

at_sagor
My identity Choate swung. Thought the preload was gone - but no.

A
AT_Sagor 13.04.20

Oasis777
Pre-load for DLC, believe in yourself, then? Can a school quickly covered?

O
Oasis777 13.04.20

at_sagor
March they increased the duration of the DLC on the 710 KB.

P
Pacanchik84 13.04.20

Noticed such a feature that the higher you level the less darkness you react some mobs.
For example now passed the forest of torment and mobs with crosses sitting and sitting.
PS.The covenants are not.

P
Pacanchik84 13.04.20

Wondering why the axe of dragon slaying prescribe more if repost than a new axe from the DLC?despite the fact that the new is more damage.
Both pumped up to max.

D
Dekster Morgan 13.04.20

Пацанчик84
Because the axe Dragonslayer's lightning damage is. And how pumped? What is hardening? In my experience TD tempering only the rough stone, as it has shitty scaling. A new hatchet from the DLC is... so-so, and his oponent so do you want to do the buff, but in the end can back descend.

A
AT_Sagor 13.04.20

Interestingly, hidden bonuses to repost or shocks in the back for some weapons moved from the second part?, - and that does not hurt and experimented on this question. Remember, there is ice rapier did more riposte damage, and the stab in the back less, but there have been weapons which in the back was the blue than in riposte.

Dexter Morgan
What does the lightning damage?, - you'd think all the matter in it. The enemies tend to lower the resistance of the elements, including lightning (her, maybe even more often), from here and more damage. At the beat in the back of the temple, just understand that it's all in the resistance - the same ricardova rapier with superimposed magic crystal weapon they are good deals on 500 fewer units than most other opponents. Well, about the critical damage, I generally keep quiet, I think it should be clear that he, too, contributes - what it is, the stronger the damage.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 13.04.20

The awkward feeling when you have bought the game with season pass, but you have not played DLS in the game, and generally how to go into it then?

P
Pacanchik84 13.04.20

Alex Kichigin
Download,go and go to the temple depths
There in the chapel of the cleansing will be enpisi.
Something like this.

P
Pacanchik84 13.04.20

Guys,what so quiet on the forum?