3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HoneyMad 04.10.19 04:25 pm

Origins does not start 1.5.1 pirates (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

So I downloaded origins and start and nothing just nothing, I tried to update the driver and windows 10, neither the black screen nor the well known ERROR window, just anything and everything please help
65 Comments
Sort by:
H
HoneyMad 04.10.19

So I downloaded origins and start and nothing just nothing, I tried to update the driver and windows 10, neither the black screen nor the well known ERROR window, just anything and everything please help

I
Igor Ostapenko 04.10.19

jolygolf58
You (maybe) can help reinstallation Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package package with all versions and other useful components for games is in the selection of programs from the CUTA System software for Windows

I
Igor Ostapenko 04.10.19

jolygolf58
You (maybe) can help reinstallation Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package package with all versions and other useful components for games is in the selection of programs from the CUTA System software for Windows

L
Lodurr 04.10.19

Igor Ostapenko wrote:
can help reinstallation Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package
If repak, the visuals need to put the one in the Repack. It is necessary to reinstall the Repack with the included Internet(ie. is Repack downloads from the Internet during installation), and shut off antivirusnika if there is one.
Defender in the top ten on the Repack not agreda.
Also install dx9c/r, with any Repack, because in otrigine it is not.

L
Lodurr 04.10.19

Igor Ostapenko wrote:
can help reinstallation Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package
If repak, the visuals need to put the one in the Repack. It is necessary to reinstall the Repack with the included Internet(ie. is Repack downloads from the Internet during installation), and shut off antivirusnika if there is one.
Defender in the top ten on the Repack not agreda.
Also install dx9c/r, with any Repack, because in otrigine it is not.

S
Sandro_NSK 04.10.19

jolygolf58
time zone (Dublin, Lisbon, London) put all

S
Sandro_NSK 04.10.19

jolygolf58
time zone (Dublin, Lisbon, London) put all

b
bazilews 04.10.19

My game starts in less than a minute after launch...

b
bazilews 04.10.19

My game starts in less than a minute after launch...

v
vitez123 04.10.19

Disable the antivirus if Kaspersky or add the exe to the exclusion of antivirus and all will start)

v
vitez123 04.10.19

Disable the antivirus if Kaspersky or add the exe to the exclusion of antivirus and all will start)

G
Geralt De Rivia 04.10.19

Mandatory run as admin...off the Internet..... start without cheat on loot.

G
Geralt De Rivia 04.10.19

Mandatory run as admin...off the Internet..... start without cheat on loot.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 04.10.19

jolygolf58
One game won't start set the time zone (UTC) Dublin, Lisbon, London.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 04.10.19

jolygolf58
One game won't start set the time zone (UTC) Dublin, Lisbon, London.

E
Evgen2018 04.10.19

people help pliz, set the origin again because not passed through.
Downloaded save at that moment where I stopped , wanted to throw them , and the folders CPY_SAVES present in this place, what to do , and you do not want to undergo all over again C:\Users\Public\Documents\uPlay\CODEX\Saves \AssassinsCreedOrigins
I like this, and if the saving throw, they are not read.
Repak from hatab
info taken from here http://www.playground.ru/cheats/assassins_creed_origins_sohranenie_savegame_poetapnye_dlc_198_sejvov_tekstoviki_condemned123-79276/

E
Evgen2018 04.10.19

people help pliz, set the origin again because not passed through.
Downloaded save at that moment where I stopped , wanted to throw them , and the folders CPY_SAVES present in this place, what to do , and you do not want to undergo all over again C:\Users\Public\Documents\uPlay\CODEX\Saves \AssassinsCreedOrigins
I like this, and if the saving throw, they are not read.
Repak from hatab
info taken from here http://www.playground.ru/cheats/assassins_creed_origins_sohranenie_savegame_poetapnye_dlc_198_sejvov_tekstoviki_condemned123-79276/

I
Igor Ostapenko 04.10.19

Evgen2018
I would have done just looking for with a search in Explorer for the whole C: drive (where Windows is) a file with the name 0x1.sav - one of those files you downloaded and the same you should have if you did save from your Repack games. If it has found another way (used your Repack) - throw back the downloaded files.

I
Igor Ostapenko 04.10.19

Evgen2018
I would have done just looking for with a search in Explorer for the whole C: drive (where Windows is) a file with the name 0x1.sav - one of those files you downloaded and the same you should have if you did save from your Repack games. If it has found another way (used your Repack) - throw back the downloaded files.

E
Evgen2018 04.10.19

Igor Ostapenko
I uninstalled the game then reinstalled Windows, I decided to play the game again , the save game I download from links which was inserted, I found where the saves of the game , but I put them there , he does not see them.