3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sonnyy Bot 13.04.20 11:54 am

When you enter the game sound disappears. (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Actually this problem with the game itself is no problem - goes well and starts but at logon sound disappears - just when the game is minimized there is no sound neither in players, nor on YouTube, nor anywhere else, after exiting the game the sound appears by itself, if anyone has solved the problem - help, when changing the sound setting in Windows to 16-bit-48 000кгц - the game is entirely crackle and interference.
Soundcard built in.
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihail Golohvast 13.04.20

Who has sound problems in the game (No dialogue, etc.) switch off the sound in Windows to stereo mode (I had 5.1)

S
Sonnyy Bot 13.04.20

Michael Holocuast
No, I switch from 5.1 to 2.0(stereo) doesn't help, I partially solved the problem - namely, agree on the controller Xbox one - there is a nest under a 3.5 headphones, so turn with Realtek audio on headphones (xbox controller) and everything works, sound is also the sound works when headphones are connected the 3.5 to the monitor cable FullHD transmits sound from NVIDIA on the monitor, but the Realtek works great, does...

A
Alterr87 13.04.20

Sleepy Bot
And in the volume mixer in Windows is Realtek the default?

S
Sonnyy Bot 13.04.20

Alterr87
Yeah, and right now is playing headphones xboxController.

D
DAEMON64RuS 13.04.20

I do not understand the feeling that the bass in the game are a lot like that all plohovato !