3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dedema 13.04.20 11:55 am

How to reset console commands? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to remove all console commands in the Witcher 3? Not fun to play. Included increasing the power by 1000%, don't know how to clean. The team is there?
Please write just in case, don't write like cheats for newbies. The more the computer is not my
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 13.04.20

Dedema
If it's not fun to play, why cut? Start the game again and enter the command.

D
Dedema 13.04.20

BatmanWayne221
Well, firstly I cut not I, but the brother
Secondly, I never understood people who write the answer to the question, which will not help
I think I did not know about this? A bit annoying to replay when I reach the end

e
evil.burmistroff 13.04.20

Dedema
so upload a save before I entered the command.

D
Dedema 13.04.20

evil.burmistroff
before issuing the command was a difficult mission without cheats and I don't expect to pass

I
Ivanych 13.04.20

Dedema
The game has the ability to change the difficulty level, so it's not an excuse.

e
evil.burmistroff 13.04.20

Dedema
what's the problem don't go on this quest .
defined go on other quests .
prepare . potions . bomb . Exodus .

S
Stas ... 13.04.20

Dedema
and what is this mission without cheats in any way?switch to this and kill all in a radius of Malenkov through the console and forget about the cheats,I can not pass go do to the job and look for some new clothes

S
SKIF_Podolsk 13.04.20

Ahahaha, went excuses Is the brother included, but without cheats I'm not going!. You tack these phrases that just you have cut them. And Yes, all have passed the game a long time and additions, but you have an impossible mission, yeah.

W
Widukind 13.04.20

Dedema
the game is quite easy even at maximum difficulty. In it simply there are no such places that it would be impossible to pass without cheating

D
Dedema 13.04.20

SKIF_Podolsk
Firstly, I have already figured out. Secondly, I said that the mission is specifically difficult for ME. Thirdly, I never understand people who question one write the answer on the other.
It was strange for me. I asked the team about the trip and actually do it. Don't know? Do not write.
Cheers

D
Don tobacco 03.09.22

Dedema
Listen, how did you lose?