3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Kayfoviy 13.04.20 11:55 am

Immediately join the faction or wait? The pros and cons. (Elex)

Good morning. Want to join the Berserkers to their, all what one need to do to do that, but the other factions still did not go (I'm from the other factions need only quests) till level 9 I'm. I care about a couple of things, first, if you do not join the Berserkers to their and bypass all the others I left without barcikowski skills and without a good armor, and the second is if you join and go to others, then they will treat me, will give quests and trade with me?
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
semnulete 13.04.20

from the first conversations with Duras, it is clear that if you join the Berserkers and leave them at any time, they say no one makes another topic that Burke, like quarrel with others, and if you're Burke will come to those Clerics will attack you here, fuck knows, need to check

G
GG4 13.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy
Not only will the branches of quests to join the faction.

D
Devilgroup87 13.04.20

If it will be the same as in Gothic, at the entry to the same Berserkers to their, and going through their quests, you change your mind, you just have to remove their own armor, and stomp wherever you want. In Gothic it was. Put your booking the same swampies", and in the old town for sure will get kicked, but if you shoot, and running around naked, that's just fine. Interestingly, in the ELEX did, or did he?!

A
Anzhelika04 13.04.20

better to run all the quests of the factions and there already decide+ pumping is. Hostile France will not be at the introduction, but the quests against the other factions will be exactly(like the rogue). Hostile factions can be in the end of the game
Spoilerfree certain koncovka it
Spoilersi hero once again to lead elbow and become is gibridov me it happened.

A
Atlante 13.04.20

I immediately took to the Berserkers to their and in the Domed city had quests that didn't run on the phrase And you are a Berserker, then go for a walk

A
ALEXIY4EVER 13.04.20

All the quests it is better to take without joining the group, to fulfill all for entry, to be told that they will take 3000 and gave experience. Pass the quests you can already join the group

Y
Yushimitsy 13.04.20

It's better to do everything and then the plot to go.

M
MyDooM 13.04.20

I have a problem with the fact that I was interested in quests. Did not enter any where, but decided for themselves that then go to red. Performed all that is given and performed in all factions and just world. Pump is not well. Kill everyone with a bow level 3-120 damage + plasma gun what is unique to 100урана found. And in the end almost all the quests ran out in the game. Went to Alba which leads you through the story and tells what is best to do next. I have done almost everything. Went joined red. And there is an ambush. To promote ordered to help the woman in the canteen and another one, and I have them all made long ago. And there's no dialogue. However, only that (at level 30) it turned out that the game has a Chapter and started the second. It seems that the main quest still moving. Although constantly ALB sends to where it's already done. But like giving up immediately. Have Pirana apparently was not enough testers. Not all versions of wagering thought out. The clergy seem to hang in the acolytes forever.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 13.04.20

MyDooM
Yeah, I have something similar also begins, although with pumping, not really, because you can see a lot of jobs still to come, still I think the game is designed for you to pass it a few times, just to join someone and play, or do not have domestically else. Probably a little run and it is necessary to join.

b
bwana tomatto 13.04.20

MyDooM
I have now so for Berserkers. All of them passed, which can only be quests. And...
Do not take.
Animation leader - try...Although the quests are already present.

M
MyDooM 13.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy
Moved half a step from the clergy and stuck again. Glitch with not getting the quest in the dining room turned out to be known in the next topic suggested how to do it. But now I can't talk to the character, he Discontent upset about something and not talking.
___
Passed on. Spoke after got on the head )

A
Alex Kayfoviy 13.04.20

Now can accurately make a conclusion, the game this thread is made in such a way that it had been no turning back, once will not get a lot to cover, though as I understand it, each faction provided a boost in rank, is a number of side quests. Now played almost a day, only at level 11 now, just with the third weapons go, the axe 32, and with the first bow, I would like to have something more solid study in the world gives you very little experience points, but a lot of loot. The best option to spend a little time in the world and join someone. The other quests to leave the next passage.

b
bwana tomatto 13.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy
Need quests for entry pass in order. All fractions.
And the rest quests safely give up even after joining any faction.