3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
neperenosimyy 13.04.20 11:56 am

Job. brands. arena. (Elex)

The main fighter of the arena and refused to fight until he come to blows with two man. One stands next to the arena. and falls quickly. second. named IKE. not available at the tawara. anyway, I welled a few laps in the brand. not found such a character. can be bad looking. anyone know where to find it? and even whether? and then there is a suspicion that Jimmy refuses still zdrada. emphasizing the fact that William did not accept the team.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 13.04.20

bad looking, I have he slept in the house, looking 10 seconds

n
neperenosimyy 13.04.20

Sites
what does that mean? all the houses are already isogeny.and NPS released from unnecessary Eleks. but he hasn't been caught once.

S
Setesh 13.04.20

I have next to the arena was, I wasn't even looking for it, just came across, maybe you have gone where, try it at night to see if maybe sleep will come, the game is still from Piranha, from the NPCs there your daily routine

n
neperenosimyy 13.04.20

Sites
found. it's not house. this is a guard shack next to the gate. which next to the arena. therefore, missed. that's because damn it, now I have all of the booth to look around just in case. thanks for the tip.

S
Setesh 13.04.20

unbearable
well, I think it's a house, normal houses there is no count)
he slept?

n
neperenosimyy 13.04.20

Sites
Yes. the plot apparently always there among the trash bags sleeping. Abdolbari.
p. S. you may have encountered. how does the enchantment have Berserkers? on the weapon? study studied, and how to enchant I don't know.

11Sevas11 13.04.20

unbearable
Wouldn't it be easier to go to the quest log and click on Z and keep track of the selected task

S
Setesh 13.04.20

unbearable
no, I am for clerics played

n
neperenosimyy 13.04.20

11Sevas11
it is not easy. it is not as a separate job, and therefore no label.