3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AL5 13.04.20 11:56 am

Now give less fame points? (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

This is what I get for rescuing hostages, alone.
Previously, around 140 give.
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 13.04.20

AL5
Yes.

Previously we thought about how to remove the reward in the form of fame points from the "Antiterror" when playing in the style of "Loner". Thus the players would cease to accumulate a lot of points of fame, playing only in the modes "Operation" and "Antiterror". Fortunately, we managed to find a way to fix a situation without resorting to such drastic measures!
Now the amount of fame points received for the game in the modes "Operation" and "counter-terrorism", will depend on the total time spent in the game, and the total bill at the end of the game. However, the "side effect" will be the fact that the number of points of fame cease to influence the level of difficulty, or the percentage of wins/losses.

A
AL5 13.04.20

Ilya233
I don't have much time for them spent?)

g
gloccc 13.04.20

AL5
Now to play the pve mode more than in pvp )))

V
Venom Rhys 13.04.20

Yubiki just decided to cover legitimate farm tokens instead of fix dropshadow. That's all.

m
merry_Den 13.04.20

Venom Rhys
Who of farmil, he will continue to farm, only will be more time to devote to this. And for those who plays counter-terrorism (even jobs) is becoming less interesting (((

V
Venom Rhys 13.04.20

merry_Den
Well, this myself, before giving 130-140 in one run on the standard, and now 36...

A
AL5 13.04.20

merry_Den
merry_Den wrote:
Who of farmil, he will continue to farm
I didn't continue, they went in there...
=)

A
AL5 13.04.20

Ilya233 wrote:
Thus the players would cease to accumulate a lot of points of fame, playing only in the modes "Operation" and "Antiterror"
Ilya233
Much?) Pfft, there operative to collect the month.
Went nuts they.