3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 13.04.20 11:56 am

Where to get a bow early in the game? (Elex)

Played 8 hours already, and the bow was never found. Although some after playing a couple hours running around with a bow.
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEXIY4EVER 13.04.20

you caught Napping, he was in the first ruins before meeting with Duras

Y
Yotokura 13.04.20

0000Ptasha
I agree with ALEXIY4EVER you missed it...

Y
Yotokura 13.04.20

0000Ptasha
You now, seriously!? Well... Okay... If you're on screen, you never know... here... Catch...

S
Setesh 13.04.20

The first time I see this, man is helped, and instead of gratitude, he actually called helped him insane...

S
Setesh 13.04.20

0000Ptasha wrote:
I asked where to get a bow, he sent me screenshots of the premises , but where this room is
okay, what about this?
he was in the first ruins before meeting with Duras

S
Setesh 13.04.20

0000Ptasha
if you don't remember where you started the game - it's your problem

A
ALEXIY4EVER 13.04.20

The bad thing is that you helped, and you even said thank you, behave like cattle

80th 13.04.20

0000Ptasha

Bad thing about this is that you don't understand what you say...

d
droun92 13.04.20

The bad thing is that you act like an asshole, thank you for your help and don't read OK what you say.

P
Pecenenkin 13.04.20

You're asking us to help you, but you do it without respect. Well, you know what I mean )) (the Godfather)

F
Folaytfenat 13.04.20

0000Ptasha
The forum is really created in order to communicate, find solutions to problems or share experiences. But if someone comes to the forum and begins to swing right, like the people who decided to help him is support bought the incentive game, but not absolutely no obligation to help those same players feel a strange taste Matrenin Dvor Mr. Solzhenitsyn, if easier is one of the famous chorus of Crocodile Genes: Who helps people, he spends time in vain. Good deeds can not be glorified.

F
Folaytfenat 13.04.20

0000Ptasha
0000Ptasha wrote:
This is where the Elevator? It would be better made a screenshot of the location on the map.
The problem is not that you asked him to clarify, you did not ask him. You advised him how to help better that's the problem. People here are not obliged to help anyone or anything. All the help of such activists - is completely voluntary. But because your claims in response to provided the necessary information to you sounds very selfish. Here's what I think about it.

F
Folaytfenat 13.04.20

0000Ptasha
All things are possible. But the position I have expressed.

g
gengsta1991 13.04.20

0000Ptasha
Look,the Cattle of the ordinary for you people to help you specify here also, if you're like this could help and not ask for a King

d
droun92 13.04.20

0000Ptasha
More quotes from the vanilla public, and the life you have will be even better.

S
Setesh 13.04.20

This topic also secured...

A
ALEXIY4EVER 13.04.20

And even the military bow lies right next to the SS a small camp on the stumps in front of the camp of bandits

F
Folaytfenat 13.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
This expert for 8 hours of game even hunting bow is not caught. Why is he in the military? Anyway, do not understand the binding of the individual to the game, like Eleks - back in the folaut Fo.