3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Groch B 14.04.20 12:55 am

Transfer of caps between locations (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

I for the network of the murder/seizures got several boxes and there was captains. If I have some kind of cap put on one location, you can transfer it to another? How is it done?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ashotik 228 14.04.20

Groch B
Spoilerville for each location your caps)

V
Volchok325 14.04.20

Sometimes the enemy captain for you to another location goes but it was a 1 time in 20 Chassa game, and the choice sort of way

I
Ioannn 14.04.20

Can. In the boxes there are the scrolls which allow you to move captains from one location to another.

D
Diablonos 14.04.20

Groch B
Imagesi to order (sort 3), go (sort 2) and choose to return to the garrison (with the appropriate scroll which give bulk for the silver chests). After that, the cap will hang in your shop. Moving to a new location and get out of the store. But zhelatelno that a new location was the place, because if he isn't he will face in a duel with randomly cap, which may die.

P
PIRAT69 14.04.20

I got so High from normal died once

G
Groch B 14.04.20

Ioannn
do not prompt as is called scroll?

I
Ioannn 14.04.20

Groch B
Look, I don't remember, but when you point on him (from scroll), then the description is supposedly allows you to move captains from one location to another. Rarely by the way, but falls.

M
MyGhost 14.04.20

Badfox69
A shame when the legendary from the legendary died, when the usual was more than half of the captains. Why is Rand so ordered, I XS, but more so stupidity is not engaged in advance and free up space

P
PIRAT69 14.04.20

Groch B
Allows you to send a captain to the garrison, and there is an arrow as if in an arc. Type of one place a bit more. I XS how to explain.

P
PIRAT69 14.04.20

MyGhost
That's when Supreme died, and he and imunitetu was, I immediately understood the system of bombarding. And with the legendary feared just blindly throw

x
xXLavrikXx 14.04.20

Groch B wrote:will prompt the name of the scroll?
Like the Order of the redirect

G
Groch B 14.04.20

What is special about legendary? Sent a LVL 21 legendary in the arena against the usual 15 and it was merged. In addition to color and loot that you do have?
Saw on the arena of the Orc with a bunch of chips and without vulnerabilities. Framed under a weak cap. He killed him, after that I conquered. Quickly pumped up to the 30 level. On ability he's better than all my legendary and higher. Sorry it is not with you to other locations carry.

S
ScarletWanderer 14.04.20

Groch B
with a mind to do. Almost any cap is weakness and strength. And counter each other. There rock paper scissors abilities vulnerabilities. And as arms of the tribe.
Some classes may stupidly nepodhodit weapons or be almost Amboy. And the legendary higher, just the default abilities either more positive ,or less negative