3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 14.04.20 12:57 am

Question gameplay (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

Played for an hour... All the gameplay is on such a scheme? Killed a bunch of ghouls Came to the gate - the gate Wandered around - Found how to open it. And so the circle

And after 5 the gate is probably some sort of large ghoul. A La boss?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agat7 14.04.20

No. Then we will have 5 teleports, the territory over which we must pass to get to the big ghoul.

F
FiftyFour7250 14.04.20

Agat7
Once these 5 teleports will be? Or scheme, as in Mafia 3? You mean, kill the large ghoul, and then Killed a bunch of ghouls Came to the gate - the gate Wandered around - Found how to open them - Teleporters - Another great ghoul?

c
chel s pulemetom. 14.04.20

Well still be running in the right direction for the time moments of gameplay with orientation purely on sound, spatial puzzles with portals and stairs/bridges that you want to recover after finding the place from which you can see how they fit together.

c
chel s pulemetom. 14.04.20

FiftyFour7250
No , the point with 5 teleports will be just once.

F
FiftyFour7250 14.04.20

Here I do not know to go or not :(

And then for 1.5 hours the game is boring... the Idea is good, but the execution is... MB it's the lack of a good prologue, which would be washed down the plot. Although now with the story of the world's trouble.

V
VenomTRat 14.04.20

FiftyFour7250
Just not yours. I was stuck and in the same breath flying.

E
Eynart 14.04.20

Yes, if the first stage and the atmosphere was not carried away, and didn't fit in. The whole point of this game in the sensations. Play it just for the sake of gameplay meaningless.

F
FiftyFour7250 14.04.20

VenomTRat
Lucky, I from the first hour long games is not sticky(