3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skandalin 14.04.20 12:57 am

Artifact eternal (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

who found ?! where is ? checked it all,even the cleansing imposed on similar to no purpose

26 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saihonh 14.04.20

Skandalin
the island saw a couple, just there in suitelike at the dinosaurs in appendixe buried perception to be

F
Ferry_Pistol 14.04.20

Skandalin
where the column to be activated at the entrance there is a sarcophagus, there I found.
By the way and where find the rest of the Braids of itbasically, she's an empty promise

S
Saihonh 14.04.20

Ferry_Pistol
part of the white-faced or as it there in the cave and the second is like the Academy but Shas pass tests yet did not see...

F
Ferry_Pistol 14.04.20

Saihonh
and it is possible more in detail that for white folk?He's in the cave?

S
Saihonh 14.04.20

Ferry_Pistol
predvoditel black circle which asks the head of Alexander, pesera under the moonlit sanctuary which will protect the Troll without a head of Alexander have failed so killed Alex and going into the cave!

F
Ferry_Pistol 14.04.20

Saihonh
It is on the coast of the Reaper? Or further,on an unnamed island, I just continue until I was

S
Saihonh 14.04.20

Ferry_Pistol
nameless island

A
Ayub_Black 14.04.20

Skandalin
Artifact 3 Eternal are in the urn next to the sarcophagus of the eternal. This is where we found a large area in the cave on Black Copies.

a
andrey leonov 14.04.20

Skandalin
The plate where you found them?

S
Saihonh 14.04.20

the fuck went through the game and these recipes are not met, if not a secret where they are?

a
andrey leonov 14.04.20

Saihonh
Where was in such a hurry? )) The armour recipe gives monolith in Black like mine, the monolith there is not one and it teleports to ride like it should. The rest don't know. Never came in the story more I guess. And the perception of the need to upgrade. And going first will find all sorts of things buried, hidden Yes.

a
andrey leonov 14.04.20

Saihonh
From 15-th stick and then on the second map yet.

a
andrey leonov 14.04.20

ayub.gadiev
Three? Seriously? This is where the Eternal Etera? The only one I got. All there clambered like. The plate was never found.

S
Saihonh 14.04.20

andrey leonov
the perception's all right just missed these recipes, plates and artifacts of eternity on an industrial scale on a nameless island

a
andrey leonov 14.04.20

Saihonh
thank you

T
TheHouse 14.04.20

andrey leonov
By the way, I went to one monolith Sebillo, activated it, it is odd about the mask of the void or something said, but the recipe is not there, at the bug not aware of?

a
andrey leonov 14.04.20

TheHouse
I do not remember exactly what the dialogue was.

W
Wiedmolol_bool 14.04.20

Who knows,except for armor of eternal there's any recipes?

A
AmsterDamster 14.04.20

Also have a question about artifacts of ancient ART 700 craft your booking, and craft it at each LVL, tobish what LVL are you, and your craft. Those arts which over 350 guns add damage air. But there are still arts which are worth 4 gold, and also written about them, supposedly they can use, but I use never found. And the phase capacitors, where to push them ? By the way, the trick with the crafting, it is boots + nails, give full immunity to the slip, current to 19 LVL learned =)))

J
J1mDo 14.04.20

Ayub_Black
Yes I have no there nifiga. What is the ballot box, where the sides only chest energy 2 pieces.
Found one artifact in the first room before Ateras