3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meagarry 14.04.20 12:57 am

Dualshock4 + PC (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Has anyone tried without the emulators to play with the DS4?
I have bokovogo pada emulator works fine (but the button labels of course also from the box). I want the caption buttons from dealloca =)
I was sure that there would be no emulator to play. Because one-year-old watchdogs2 from road Yubei perfectly this pad see. But then if you connect without the emulator, the game sort of reacts to it only behaves strangely - I think for a mouse it takes. Only at me such glitch, or do support, no?
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
MisterPopana 14.04.20

Like all new games are working quietly on D4 and games from Yubikov 100%

W
Wordingofspay 14.04.20

meagarry
All games from Jubilee is working on a G4 as soon as I press any button on the buttons and icons toggles under Jost and even Yupley does, in this sense, They are handsome and wolf 2 as the same.

E
EvgeniySNik 14.04.20

Thread who know DS3 works, or only an emulator?

m
meagarry 14.04.20

Wordingofspay
Wordingofspay wrote:
All games from Jubilee is working on a G4 as soon as I press any button on the buttons and icons toggles under Jost and even Yupley does
Yes, I would like to know =)
but it was in assassin with me, it somehow crookedly works. so I decided to clarify why I have it is buggy in my system or the game.
start watchdogs2 - all okay, the pad works as it should, icons from Sony. launch assassin - start off kind of double vision keys - ie the game interprets clicking with and pada as pada, and how kawamichi. button icons respectively as flashing - sonivskuyu and lavanya...
you played the assassin this? you got dualshock works well?

M
MadONYX 14.04.20

I have xbox 360 controller wireless for PC.
And instruction. running.
Had also soared with other gamepads. Took it out and forgot about the problem.

D
Djonnikc 14.04.20

MadONYX
DS4 taxis. You can still at least 3 buttons to put disabling the touchpad. A very convenient map, quests, inventory on the individual buttons like in the PC.

D
Denv3r 35 14.04.20

meagarry
in the control settings select auto and the controller from the PS4, the icons will be on PS4 then))) just the default is pad from X box 360

v
var197825 14.04.20

meagarry
Yes, but that's out of the game, just bomb the office Yes, I am happy with just the game, I'm happy with the 60fps graphs etc rules good luck to all.

v
var197825 14.04.20

To the article to choose anything at all inappropriately ds4 picks up the time-tested

m
meagarry 14.04.20

Denv3r 33
Denv3r 33 wrote:
in the control settings select auto and the controller from the PS4, the icons will be on PS4 then))) just the default is pad from X box 360
thank you very much! did so. icons are from DS4.
but it works infection, it is still the only emulator box pada.... ie it turns out that I emulare box pad and icons in the game forcibly from DS4. through one place, of course, but it works =)
And you, if without any emulators, just connect the DS4, the game sees itself, without these dances with a tambourine?...

D
Denv3r 35 14.04.20

meagarry
Yes))) but in Wolfenstein yesterday nivkakuyu just do not see the controller, even through the bend, the pirates saw that the garbage!!!

m
meagarry 14.04.20

Denv3r 33
Damn, means I have somewhere a jamb... Ponastavili prog for pada, apparently somewhere something has broken because of them... Although dogs from the same road Yubei work fine. Have emulator to play apparently. But thanks for the suggested icons from DualShock forced to deliver.

D
Denv3r 35 14.04.20

meagarry
Please))