3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CastleReagh 14.04.20 12:58 am

ELder Scrolls 3 Morrowind Remake!! (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

The people here are people on the basis of Half-life 2 doing the first part and I thought it would be nice to normalnom engine (WELL, at least the Source) to re-create our favorite Morrowind-of course with the changes but to keep the Atmosphere of the original-well, the network mode!!! write a claim on Bethesda Soft works - the heal project!
13 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Z4b3o8v7p 14.04.20

On the engine, Las Morrowind does not do.And if I'm not mistaken the source engine is valve.Bad idea,and no it will not be considered.

C
CastleReagh 14.04.20

she *bucks cover! I know into this engine Half-life so not clever! in Morrowind suffered sostavlyaya action and realism will be added with new powerful engine(not necessarily Source)

b
back_inUSSR 14.04.20

calm down,blah not buit those no remake on the source to do....and action component there does not suffer,no one complains to this day...if those little action-Gamey in serious sam...

L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 14.04.20

There is already a good project MorrOblivion only necessary to bring it to mind and will make a great thing, network mode like the game unnecessary because it kills the whole atmosphere

V
Vyall-Dilivyall 14.04.20

I that tormented? Do everything in Kruzis.=)

Actually - what this remake needed. Still played quite well. Especially with a few plugins to improve the graphs. I would love drove in the remake of The Elder Scrolls 2. But only here it is no one will do. Woźny a bit.

S
Strelok43 14.04.20

CastleReagh
well, just do in Morrowind bias was not on action and the RPG(for those who do not know RPG is Role playing game)

P
Psihodolb 14.04.20

Dates... look at the dates... (=

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 14.04.20

I'd kill those who apaet themes with my ancient posts:)

P
Psihodolb 14.04.20

You clearly gagged, lol... (=

B
Bianor 14.04.20

Well, it's not the most canonical example of necrophilia...

a
alex8ball 14.04.20

fuck.... source will pull this card..... the engine is geared for a small open space and ideally under confined space heritage
engine first quake. And I don't think here someone can progati c++ as the guys from valve/
on all the forums on modding the hl state that non-standard code

G
Guest 14.04.20

alex8ball
Even if the source and pulled a map size(the likelihood of which is extremely small), Valve hardly would give Bethesda your engine just,therefore,as a variant,it is possible to do a remake of Morrowind as an addon for Skyrim,but most likely no one will do that,Woźny a bit

a
alex8ball 14.04.20

won the OPEN MW is, periodicity models, apply a normal map to add detail and finally atas!!!