3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Folaytfenat 14.04.20 12:58 am

Loot. How is it distributed? (Elex)

The question itself in the header. Playing this game I have often found as a minor stash of toilette and cigars, and filled with mobs or gas locations in the area which awaits the seeker sword/bow/shield and other expensive and necessary things. However, there are going to be very dangerous to Locke where I found only a little Eleks, garbage and... nothing more I guess.
In this regard, I want to know who found the principles of finding a stash of developers? Will also be asked without going into the debate, argue their point of view the distribution of loot. And certainly not to start discussions on the topic of other games or other topics unrelated to the search.
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
JuvialS 14.04.20

Special monsters drop special ingredients, so the Trophy is to pump up to 3 and look for loot well, typically, most military finds are about battle, preferably after cleaning of the zone to wear glasses to highlight loot, of course the boxes(chests) and safes will not light up. It is desirable to bypass several times, but as well all clothes + personalized and unique will be hallowed and sanctified.

M
Marvelosi 14.04.20

Folaytfenat

All the gear, etc. Stuffed hands of developers, it's their chip with 1 Gothic.

Y
Yushimitsy 14.04.20

Folaytfenat
and your loot with the top of the mobs don't loot? Even for the sake of experience you need to climb wherever possible.for no respawn and grindeth always in the same Loka as in Skyrim, no one will.

s
saa0891 14.04.20

Marvelosi wrote:
Stuffed hands of developers
The owner apparently was just a couple of pieces.

Yushimitsy wrote:
and your loot with the top of the mobs don't loot? Even for the sake of experience you need to climb wherever possible.for no respawn and grindeth always in the same Loka as in Skyrim, no one will.
Respawn is just not all monstrov,well experience in montsech to raise is crap,the quests (and if you inject more and perk) and banks just much faster to swing.

F
Folaytfenat 14.04.20

Yushimitsy
No. Loot from mobs is the loot from mobs. His search to find a place to spawn and grindeth.. for hours, days and weeks. Question about the stash made by developers. And experience... the Meaning of it, if lexovii Elika significantly more affordable than the experience for the enemies? The only one that spit them at speed is an experience for quests. But it is very limited.

F
Folaytfenat 14.04.20

Marvelosi
Most of the loot nevertheless lead trail, he does not lie in the grass and for example near in a puddle of blood, or about the skeleton. The question was asked not about his stuff ( because I'm familiar with piranhas, and each of the game's seen this ), but about - how they were allocated, so that players will not have passed.

G
Grandshot 14.04.20

Judging by the level of leveldizayn, content locations, content the piranha was partially spontaneous. The only balance they adhered to the rule not to place powerful weapons and valuable items close to each other. Still, they didn't have so much resources to carefully each of millimetric a large enough game world to work like this in big-budget projects to make, and each subject to find their optimal place.

Here is the principle of placing them so, ever since the Gothic place as necessary, and that were thus acceptable. And often have no reference points. A meticulous player will still find and the other will run and not notice - well, his problem. Piranhas do not show much pity for the players, and this is evident in many aspects of their games.

F
Folaytfenat 14.04.20

Grandshot
Many caches really completely invisible at a distance, but even so I found some 75% of the potential locations of LUT flags of bercow located on hills or mountains, radio towers, satellite dish, basements of buildings, fires in the night also suggest to other caches. So don't tell me that it's all random, only %80 scattered locations of cigarettes, cups, spoons and toilette.

E
Elior 14.04.20

a unique weapon is in its place and no it does not apply to digging or mobs
the game is almost no useful nychka
stones 1 rank in the game so little that it is hardly enough to upgrade them to the last stage
10 pieces of amulets for different skills, 5-6 rings and 3 points
this is all that can give this game
and permanent Eleks bags of 50 pieces already in the middle of a game seems ridiculous and discourages search for how to get to them
on the cigarettes more will take on Louth

A
Alexah 14.04.20

by the way, the bags are not permanent, permanent fragments of the 1 coin, which to sardine games even too lazy to click, for the 3rd LVL of the hunter gives half a hundred coins with one dead and several hundred large (aka Cyclops) mob.