3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
geraltizsholi 14.04.20 12:58 am

Walkthrough for rogue William does not give armor bully (Elex)

Reached level 15 and when you receive, raising the level up to the bully, William does not issue new armor and left armor carrier. Although he's talking about the new armor, it's a bug of what? Can someone experienced tell me pzhl. Game litsuha.
11 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Bystrov 14.04.20

Armor appears at the end of the camp, talk to him, he'll explain

g
geraltizsholi 14.04.20

Ivan Bystrov
can you tell me where to find it brow?

I
Ivan Bystrov 14.04.20

gerontissa
In the tower where sits the main (like Logan), on the floor below

g
geraltizsholi 14.04.20

Ivan Bystrov
Thanks man, found) thought a bug) and it turns out you have to buy), but the armor of the courier then gives.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 14.04.20

to the right of the Duke of stairs down
free is only the 1st armor has kept my interest, the 2nd armor is worth 10,000 alexita

N
NightHawkreal 14.04.20

The clergy as well.

J
JuvialS 14.04.20

After receiving the second grade of armor you can only buy no more :(

4erkasik 14.04.20

Guys ,such a plate is happening... Came to the tower ,to the left from the main gate noticed a hard battle, mutant vs 2 nominal NPS ,with by million save loadav managed to keep them alive!Dalie they give the job to lead them reinforcements!Go speak with someone it is necessary to return to them , and there .... These hard mutant PCs 8 they have these guards in place with nominative NPS 2 Seki uchityvayut and stupidly climb for me around the Tower ,successfully killing all life - at the end of my lead 80% of Taura is dead... What is wrong with this game? Developed played it before release?What do I do? )

A
Alexah 14.04.20

all to kill, what's the problem? flamethrower to help

S
Saint01 14.04.20

4erkasik
on the contrary I think good idea )

a
alexeysimonov 14.04.20

Help, can't pass the quest on badabumom the Duke, as he dissatisfied with the inscription. What to do?