3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PAHAPODOBEN 14.04.20 01:01 am

Help solve the problem!!!!!! (The Walking Dead: The Game)

Just saying playing pirates. Never played and decided to play very very late. So at the end of the first episode have to make a choice who to save a guy or a girl, I chose a girl then everything is fine and ends the first episode. But the second begins with the words in the previous series(or something like that) and it shows as if I saved the kid, but I didn'T DO it, the game just seemed to be launched the second episode without downloading the old data. What do I do?
7 Comments
Sort by:
C
CiaphasCain 14.04.20

PAHAPODOBEN
try again to pass the last Chapter of the first episode. maybe some bug. he held a pirate - all okay\_(ツ)_/

0leg15 14.04.20

tell you a secret... they can save both of them... and all of this especially depends nothing... try to start we can just a bug and the game will be a girl

J
Jackubovich 14.04.20

0leg15
they can save both of them are you stoned or something?! You developed given version of the game where you can save both of them?!

J
Jackubovich 14.04.20

PAHAPODOBEN
Pay no attention to these in the last episode of show there is a solution which you do, but in the game everything will be the norm, all as you decided to choose in the game.

O
Old_seemann 14.04.20

PAHAPODOBEN
Let me guess, the voice in the first Chapter of Russian? If so, then humble yourself. Instead of all your decisions it will be exhibited randomly. Look without Russian voice

0leg15 14.04.20

Jackubovich
ahh I thought about the ending)) this is about the fat?? okay then.

b
beeeestt 14.04.20

0leg15
how ? Or you have a special version ?