3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 14.04.20 01:01 am

The difficulty of the game (Elex)

Don't want to seem casual(played on standard difficulty), but I think that this game is as challenging. On the one hand it's hard to call something similar to dark souls and the fact that I just can't figure out how to kill a regular bandit in the first location. I just found the armor and axe and began to walk through the world, pump a little survival and stumbled upon an ordinary robber. But the fact that I just couldn't fill, not because he is strong in terms of attacks, but because I just damage can't apply. I'm almost 10 minutes, ran around him and tried zaklikat. However the damage was miniscule + in conjunction with the curves control, it was a complete horror. After running another at the first location, I realized that almost all the bandits you take out with two strikes, you have 2 hours to beat. I even lowered the difficulty to a minimum, but the principle remains the same.
19 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.04.20

MrWorld
Difficult due to poor responsiveness of its waste and poorly done animations, and the suit would be in the same Dark Solds 3 difficulties it would be less Play on the standard difficulty in the settings to expose and try to turn off the auto-target as in a battle with multiple opponents is an extreme uncomfortable... Well, that gets easy increase the difficulty...

T
Tdante 14.04.20

Yes, the game is difficult for melee. But pumping helps. And do not in any case be zaklikivaem. Need to do a combo, time to click the shot below to save on Ulta (Q). With each hit in a combo, the damage increases significantly. I recommend to put a separate button to Dodge, one button click is faster than two times to the side. Well, all the time you need to follow the indicator of reserve forces to remain in Dodge.
And get a shield early in the game really helps.
And so the people without problems are playing on ranged combat with dzhetpake and elevations + grenades. It is we, the melee, the version here.

M
MrWorld 14.04.20

Tdante
I recently put the difficulty on low and play. Actually combos demolished still not enough HP. I certainly understand that I have no reservation and I was quickly killed, but the enemies have very long to beat on it yet patience is necessary. I for one robber with a chain saw spent 10 minutes, using a combo on a high but then so didn't expect much

M
MrWorld 14.04.20

19lexa19
It is better to pump? I only have the survival skills pumped a bit, and the other abilities don't have enough points

T
Tdante 14.04.20

MrWorld
It's a game. Each victory over the enemy should be a small celebration)
But seriously - don't touch enemies with shards from time to time. Enough places where normal enemies are no shards, walk, sway, do quests. The more that the quest experience is much greater.Then these shards of you for all the nerves to answer with ease.

M
MrWorld 14.04.20

Tdante
As yet I have not enough points, then I don't pump skills. But most of the quests located within the city, and all explore the places you want. But almost where I was, there are enemies with shards and a small cellar rats.

D
DjokerVoker 14.04.20

MrWorld
There's just distorting the location of enemies on the complexity, a lot of places actually In the Edan where you can kill mobs, dumb about the run at first ( sex, robbers, champasari, strangers, mutants, on hard difficulty at the beginning of logopedy strong, because to Dodge them is difficult due to the sweeping attacks) . And the quests from berserko principle almost all running at first , except like a Primitive allies and so on.

D
DjokerVoker 14.04.20

MrWorld
But in General.The pursuit of gigantism for a small Studio named Piranha it's like trying to grasp the immensity. Instead, qualitative study of the detail and balance we have a huge, but empty locations, which are scattered loot and mobs. Mobs bypassing arc ( due to the quality of visit( Why so to do not understand, understand even a few enemies, like guarding something, and so on .But they're everywhere crooked located

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 14.04.20

People, take your companion and not worry. Perform a personal task of Duras and even on Ultra it will provide excellent game. Can steal it, sneak - no difference. Typing the desired number of good practices, decide then - it is necessary or not. In the game I really want to shake many non-combat skills, and then about 15-20 levels they need. This is considering the fact that with 32 levels of har-Ki require 2 points to raise.
In the game the dark stocks. It's uncomfortable - Yes. But consider the possibility of people who have made really big, and most importantly - what a wonderful world. Where you find yourself in the Wasteland, and the Gothic, and even Mass Effect.

M
MikuHadsune 14.04.20

MrWorld
Raise skills cheat and vacates a bit. Do not worry the brain itself and the nerves do not spend. I did just that. To play at times became easier.

G
Grandshot 14.04.20

Cash once you generate 20 hours in ELEX, I suddenly realized that the constant death I was not annoying), Perhaps now I can a series of Dark Souls to join, or even Super Meat Boy )

t
tugoff 14.04.20

Do not forget that potion on skill points and perks are cooked from raw Eleks. Pumped not only on the levels. aleksova regular drink +2 points, strong aleksova drink +1 perk. Teach chemistry in the first place, collect, buy, sell crude Eleks. looking for buy retsy on aleksova drink (I found a seller on drinking a small Eleks only in the domed city, the others are still at the first level found.
Suck removing loot from animals, money will be insane. Learn the master key. Lucite houses, caches, and any noticeable Nedviga.
I'm on level 12 of apnoea plasma rifle stand in General all except the trolls.

P
Pomu4 14.04.20

tugoff
This kind of damage from plasma? I bought one with a damage of 46, so she's in 10 times is weaker grenades

E
Eynart 14.04.20

I now end up playing on a high difficulty. And I like it. Of course, running with a partner, it helps distract the enemy on yourself. And shield - a must in the initial stages, it absorbs the shock even if you have the endurance over.
But even with a partner and shield the die from a relatively weak chicken-biter or Pilbara. And the reason only my carelessness and slackness. At first I was curve of the the suit and it seemed that I die only due to its curvature, but gradually get used to the controls, understand how it works endurance, the behavior of the enemies and how to predict their actions in the animation. Now I even began to understand why people play the Sauces.
And often death is not annoying at all. Good download save here fast.
There are, of course, the problem is with the animations of enemy attacks, bugs (which for example drinking a potion in combat with the included target are sometimes deployed with his back to the enemy, and the control works in reverse in the mirror), surrounded by the get stuck and so on. But with due diligence it is really to kill and Troll and sexa (this will be a very long and sweaty, but it really is quite).

About the criticism towards the alleged curve of the location of enemies on the map: what? People are so used to Besedina autoleveling and bellhops open worlds", in which in the end go through the large hall where the game slips enemies solely suitable the player through the level at this stage? What kind of claims are? Guys, this is not a corridor, here you need to look for where and how to go, and where to go next. And it really can be done. Anywhere in to get you. For once got a really open world with really dangerous creatures, and people want them made safe corridor for pumping to just follow the path, swing and defeat all oncoming...

l
lmperatorPC 14.04.20

After I found (and could use) a unique plasma, life has become easy and fun.
On concentrations of enemy grenades, and plasma (and even pumped with the far fight) cheerfully makes any enemy (even the giants, although they are shards)
So Leith, IMHO, with the'nyk

M
MrWorld 14.04.20

In principle, for some time have become accustomed to the game, plus took a partner, which really helps in battle. But on the one hand it's a shame that you have to run from enemies, and partner to give to kill them. Still, the game world is too contradictory. Exploring the world you just do not know what mob you come across and it's really upsetting. Again due to the fact that the damage is ridiculously small. But in terms of quests and research, the game just failed. Really want to developed patched the game and made some changes

S
Saint01 14.04.20

MrWorld
v1.1 patch is already out

D
Diablo88k 14.04.20

Level 26 played Regent in a full team of Regent, monsters of here on time, and at times for 3-4.

D
DarkDestr 14.04.20

passed on easy to swayed to 27 without joining the group.Cleared the entire map except for Golems.I will say this the main thing not to attack you first or are falling quickly...