3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xitriigeolog 14.04.20 01:03 am

The sarcophagus is killer (XCOM 2)

This problem. I reach the sarcophagus, kill the two mobs and all. Nothing happens. Restarted the mission from scratch - no use.
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheHouse 14.04.20

Well, obviously a bug of the script, pull sohranki and reinstall the game, as the Vario yet, don't just restart the mission and load the save. on the global map, skip a couple of days to replace the 1-2 fighter in the squadron and send them back on mission. Because the game can bagavathi due to anything, my job is not loaded until I removed the gunner from the squad, while other missions with it of problems was not...

Z
Zelon23 14.04.20

Fashion, fashion:)

x
xitriigeolog 14.04.20

TheHouse
Tried everything, reinstalled the game and on a mission even a rookie without titles one sent, but barely reached, the murderer still does not appear.

x
xitriigeolog 14.04.20

Zelon23
Unfortunately no :( not one mod is not installed.

T
TheHouse 14.04.20

xitriigeolog
And you Repack or litsuha? There recently 10 update released, download and reinstall a new Repack(if the pirates of course), well, so also try the option of using the console cheat to lead to the completion of the mission, more ideas(

Z
Zelon23 14.04.20

A lot of ideas. The way in Latin? C:\Games etc. How many do not swear on my three computers without a problem it was (I repair computers). Can Windows and associated issues?
PS As beginner one? Generally one?

h
hedgehogeSV 14.04.20

you need to load the save before the teleportation (it is desirable to call it in English. language and boot with it) to cause damage to the sarcophagus and then do a save. This bug is present in all the battles against the elite. Not once encountered him during the passage.
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/xcom_2/walkthrough/dlc/war_of_the_chosen/#wiki-38504

x
xitriigeolog 14.04.20

TheHouse
Thank you, your advice partially helped. Started to search for cheats found of those who are in a mission for immortality, of endless movement, and one in both, that it was introduced then disabled and a murderer appeared in this location was only one of my unit. And after booting to repeat this trick somehow failed.

T
TheHouse 14.04.20

xitriigeolog
Well, if you went, please)