3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AsStRaLL92 14.04.20 01:03 am

Captains (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Why the dead captains are endlessly updated? In part 1 wasn't like this, all wet and you don't interfere and I was already sick of watering them indefinitely, what's the catch anyway? (1 act)
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MalluM 14.04.20

AsStRaLL92
Um, kagbe whole point of the game in the Nemesis - tobish in the forever respaldiza captains (and not only).

A
AsStRaLL92 14.04.20

MalluM
I thought supposedly cleaned them all ,thereby fulfilling a side quest, get some thread award cool and move on in the story, and other lokah also, I thought in part 1 it was, then I do not remember...

S
Straiff 14.04.20

They don't all captains. Not to go back(as I understand) those who were beheaded. Everyone else can go, but it happens randomly.
I have in the beginning of the game(the second) there was a captain I've never met before, but went pogromsky. As he said, I have him chopped when he was a regular third-ork. As for me, so good enough Nemesis worked.

M
Macros Easy 14.04.20

Straiff
I have returned the captain with its head cut off, telling them I don't know what they did to me and how I was able to revive, but here I am again.....etc. Head was sewn thread cross ))).

A
AsStRaLL92 14.04.20

well then izvinyayus for stupidity, thanks for the explanation)

I
Ioannn 14.04.20

It seems to read that if you choose difficulty nemeses, all the captains updated. Not sure of course, but maybe if the complexity is lower, they are not updated?!

P
PIRAT69 14.04.20

AsStRaLL92
If the Orc cut off the head then he is not reborn in 99% of cases. Only 1% of what he is reborn in jugalah he lives his life. It tells you Krysari. Who only listened to him. Nemo ear, eyes blind, Dodik!!!