3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vladimir0120 14.04.20 01:03 am

Chapter 13 the Rock , man walks around with a flamethrower killing though ? (The Evil Within 2)

spent bag rounds on him , and he though henna ,
all that brake with this game , forever two cartridges , run the trash collected ,
more than 10 rounds in a pocket no
maybe there are some tricks in getting the scrap metal ?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Melados 14.04.20

vladimir0120
it is necessary to look everywhere on the complexity of survival the problems with supplies was not

v
vladimir0120 14.04.20

СпойлерMelados
something hard I have this game ! playing on survival , everything is like everywhere isposal . not even once , I looked on YouTube this flamethrower kill in a few shots . maybe from the fact that repak ?
try to reinstall maybe a glitch in the installation was (

I
I3ender 14.04.20

God, on the survival of some are not able to kill the flamethrower)) he's strong but slow. I actually plugged in the back on the nightmare, but with the rest of what bug they are in the back wakes only once to stick, I had to spend a lot of ammo, but all killed.

c
callmegod 14.04.20

Firearms many are leaving. The explosive bolts. Can current and shotgun at close range. Freeze I do not understand, it is removed after the first shot, so. not used.

H
Hayabusa 14.04.20

On nightmare three times to hit stealth enough. But after the first attack - the flamethrower is difficult to sneak up on you, he smells from afar. Do this: want a smoke bolts, let him, run up and strike.

k
kukulkan9 14.04.20

The nightmare strikes five in the back, it's not three.
And PTS just no ammo to kill: sneak up, stab you in the back and knocked to the shelter. Preserved, immediately loaded and the new. Damage is saved, and the expense of downloading them again, you can sneak up. But if failed to boot - they don't give the second time in the back to hit.

H
Hayabusa 14.04.20

kukulkan9
Today, double-checked, Yes, you need 5 times his jab to happiness.
Above I wrote about the smoke bolts, tried electric and frosty - are also suitable. The main thing that the flamethrower didn't notice when you shoot with a crossbow.

p
palkan225 14.04.20

Smoke help(if deflated),smoke by the way pumped on high of the most useful stuff on nightmare 4 mob with bolt once cut