3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misterix30 14.04.20 01:03 am

With a quest this screenshot? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

For a long time already passed the Witch, but I don't remember the story of the meeting with these.....harpies?
Can you tell what kind of quest?

17 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kassandra_Rain 14.04.20

Misterix30
DOP. quest the Cave of dreams on Skellige.
And are sirens, not harpies).

K
Krrrva 14.04.20

And I should add that this quest can be completed just like before finishing the quest with the selection of the king of Skellige, or before the added to kill Lugosi mad

S
Straiff 14.04.20

I would also add that this quest is associated with the quest the Ghost of the Lighthouse(order beast).

c
cheezette 14.04.20

Quest: Cave of Dreams Logocom Blue.

N
Ninth_Satan 14.04.20

the quest appears after you come to the feast with yennifer
disappears after the attack Berserkers

M
Misterix30 14.04.20

Thank you!)

S
Stavaas 14.04.20

Ninth_Satan
but how to pass this quest, if the Berserkers almost immediately after arriving for the feast attack? I can't remember what's there and how it was, can you tell?

S
Stas ... 14.04.20

Stavaas
go to a feast,do all your business,speak with the king(he asks to help their children with the missions),go to do the quest the Ghost of the lighthouse,there in the tavern you stick 2 of the drunk,after they kill you go to jail,Lugos will pay for you but I will say that you helped his kid with the passage of this cave

O
Ochir Lidzhi-goryaev 14.04.20

The main thing is not to kill Lugosi to quest

D
Dmitriy_XAN 14.04.20

Misterix30
cave of dreams, it's pretty easy to miss

g
greyWalker 14.04.20

Stas ...
not the best option, really. Better instead of visiting taverns just go to the cave. I will not spoil why, but this is much better.

S
Stas ... 14.04.20

greyWalker
so,the same kind we must first get acquainted with Logosol and his son,I will not argue,very long time passed this quest

R
Ruslan45 14.04.20

Stupid mission. Only spoils the nerves before battle. Try to establish and I do not care.

W
Widukind 14.04.20

Stavaas
Berserkers attack only after we help Keris and Hjalmar in their exploits, not right

g
greyWalker 14.04.20

Stas ...
if in this quest you will be sent Lugos, his son at the end will send thee with a reward, like you paid, and if you did there will come the reward after the quest you will receive, and after visiting the tavern Lugos you just let go.

O
OlderDog 14.04.20

greyWalker
Interesting.
Spoiler if you just go to the cave, the quest for the Cave of Dreams will start, without a fight in the tavern, no jail time?

g
greyWalker 14.04.20

OlderDog
Yes, but the opportunity to visit the tavern will still remain.