3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alekc 14.04.20 01:03 am

Problems with the battles (South Park: The Fractured But Whole)

after entering the battle.the battle 30 seconds, not th can not be done then the battle is normal.the game runs without braking
8 Comments
Sort by:
H
Heksenpey 14.04.20

Now read yourself and think about how you can understand your problem, reading your description

a
alekc 14.04.20

Heksenpey
and now as I think about it differently obesity. hto experienced this and understand.go into a battle the characters stand for 30 seconds then jerk the characters are just starting to make moves

C
CHADREX 14.04.20

The information is not enough, in any case, the game is buggy. Only now is buggy itself or a matter of resources - the answer is unclear.

At least you know what repak from hatab almost without glitches, it is possible to try.

R
Readlife 14.04.20

Yes, it happens that closes and hangs 5-10 seconds before entering the fight. More precisely, in the screen saver. Well, after all this is not critical. On your computer the Vistula and more - all to be treated normal Esc. Went to menu, went back and all is good.

I
Ilaya 14.04.20

1женя1
A problem when using the trainers.

a
alekc 14.04.20

game from hatab.in every battle this glitch before using the glitch trainers this was ito trainers used 1 time for money

d
dinar3 14.04.20

Can TAS Uralkali any effect articially gave?

N
Niakris13 14.04.20

1женя1
try repak from Vicnet, for the entire game no problems. While lying, once the game freezes, but after re-entering everything was fine.