3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Shironov 14.04.20 01:04 am

Room with mirrors (The Evil Within 2)

Which room to run? Tried looking in the mirror and right to run and parallel to the reflection 10 min of running, tired)
8 Comments
Sort by:
f
fog666666 14.04.20

damn it took the game a week ago but for the life of me can not remember the room with the mirrors

k
kenny undead 14.04.20

Alexander Shirunov
The reflection will be highlighted in the door that way and have to run.

s
super piyavka 14.04.20

Look in the mirror and there is the door lamp lit

A
Aleksandr Shironov 14.04.20

undead kenny
I know that in reflection, run 10 min, again in the same room throws. Have the video look))

G
GamesKnight 14.04.20

fog666666
If I'm not mistaken, there's one broken mirror, from which the Ghost still climbs. The problems with the passage arose. The doors were chosen at random, by excluding those who have already visited

M
Melados 14.04.20

There is a joke that it is necessary that the Ghost didn't see you. If you run into the door in sight, then throws again to the beginning.

O
Olly-alpha 14.04.20

Quietly under the noses of the Ghost ran into everything doors, but the fact that you need a dark room. I.e. initially we have the light, and after a few doors (and, in General, as I understand it - do not care what to run) we find ourselves in the same version of the room, with only dim light (such as night or something like that). Then you can safely go to the mirror, and the show goes on.

W
Woof woof 22.12.20

You look in the mirror and run to the door, above which the lamp is burning, with the room where the ghost is, the same thing, if everything is correct, you will find yourself in the corridor.