3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azoter 14.04.20 01:06 am

Will Assassin\'S Creed about our time or about the future? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

22 Comments
Sort by:
L
Legal Code 14.04.20

in mirrors edge catalyst play

Y
Yczh-Kazym 14.04.20

AC series interesting is its historicity, and there are so many places and eras where no foot assassin - Ancient Greece, Babylon, Inca and Aztec, Mongolia the Golden Horde at worst - and why would anyone want to do a boring stealth in another modern Boston or new York? For this is Watch Dogs, which is in the same universe happen.

Legal Code
Or Remember Me...

E
Ecio777 14.04.20

Usasince always been about the past in the present, and historical periods a lot, which can be illuminated

T
The Point Man 14.04.20

With this move, the series will lose its own face, its own flavor. Maybe as a spin-off it still would have worked, given that this can be a lot of fun to do, but the events of the main series, I believe, should only occur in the past.

K
Kseniya Klevcova 14.04.20

how do you imagine the relative assassin in the future if it does not? the animus only in the past targeted

K
Konstantine Morgenstern 14.04.20

assassin in our time? already have Hitman called!

D
D78L Secret 14.04.20

Assassin is not a cake Especially after sindikeyt. Here AC2 in Italy interesting and as Brushed in Rome. AC3 is even less.
I want to mention another ACE in Istanbul. Physics was simply amazing.
Konstantine Morgenstern
Hitman in translation Killer. Hitman. And Assassins his Creed.

A
Azoter 14.04.20

Ksenia Klevtsova
And the film?

T
Tdante 14.04.20

Would be cool if you did. That's just they're not dare take such a step, as it is likely to burn. The majority of those who hawala asasina don't like the inserts in our time, what about a whole game of talking. So can not wait.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 14.04.20

Ksenia Klevtsova wrote:
the animus only in the past targeted
3146 year, on one of the colonies near alpha Centauri takes place a bloody war between the Templars and Assassins for the possession of alien artifacts of the Precursors, can permanently change the human race... to answer all questions and put an end to this confrontation can only _hero_name_ , whose distant ancestor, the legendary assassin and the founder of the first cosmic Brotherhood, who lived at the end of the 21st century.
Well, something like that. I'm not a fanfiction to write.

_
_Troll_Face_ 14.04.20

Hahaha... stupid man)) Feeling like people played only in one part and decided to ask))

S
SerikTheBest 14.04.20

As for me the game is Watch_Dogs assassins from the future

F
Faradeyyy 14.04.20

The only thing I can say about this. It is only if we will play for somebody in the present. For example, games AC3. Maybe for Sean, maybe Becks, or Galina(which is likely), well, or at least the son of Desmond.

p
pa1m0n 14.04.20

Much more interesting if the assassin did during the stone age

F
Faradeyyy 14.04.20

pa1m0n
They did not yet exist, Hello. Now they release the origins of which clearly state that the brotherhood was created in ancient Egypt.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 14.04.20

pa1m0n wrote:
did the assassin of the stone age
Somewhere there was a fan theory that Thakkar and his tribe of FC Primal - and the ancestors of the assassins.

I
Igslooduck 14.04.20

Faradeyyy
You horses, do not drive, yeah. There are clearly or not clearly stated it is not yet known. And in what sense Biek collect first the Brotherhood is not yet clear. I do wonder, what will he gather that the first Brotherhood, for if that Jubilee don't want to screw it up, they will either explain the magic meaning and origin of the word assassin or Biek collect the first Brotherhood, but not of the assassins as the assassins gathered Hassan Ibn Sabbah in the early middle ages.
In the 3rd century ad, ancient Roman assassins called themselves the Liberalis Circulum, ie, not Assassins, and the game takes place even earlier, in the 30s BC, And even if talking about the championship, in the basement of the Villa Monteriggioni there are statues of famous assassins of the past, guarding the Armor of Altair. One of them belongs to Darius, known for having killed king Xerxes, was considered the first to use the hidden blade, and it was in the 5th century BC, i.e. 400 years before Baleka. So the big question is in what sense he will gather first the Brotherhood, a claim that to him was not of assassins - wrong as to say that they were not to Darius, is unknown.

F
Faradeyyy 14.04.20

Vampir43
The answer is relatively correct. Enough reasoned. But every one to read this, still remain unconvinced. Including I.

L
LaFeT666 14.04.20

We are still in the past awesome

Z
ZAO Makarov Indastriz 14.04.20

Faradeyyy
What are you talking about? The assassins were at least 400 years before our era. Macedonian poisoned, AC, 2 in the basement of the Villa there is even a statue of this dude.