3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg1500jk 14.04.20 01:07 am

Expectations from the game (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

At E3 was shown the first trailer for the game, and the release very soon, what do you expect from her?
40 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnPei 14.04.20

Go in one breath without stopping. Few games receive this honor Wolfenstein among them.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 14.04.20

Don't want nor what to expect from her, let surprise.!

M
Maksim Vitryak 14.04.20

Well interesting. Forgive me fans But Wolfe in 2009 in terms of story was better than the new order. Blazhkovich spent 13 years in an asylum and that nothing in the Reich of Pskov just got rid of. or this teleportation bee Jay from London to Berlin this is ridiculous for a couple of hours our hero in the car to get out of London, crossed the English channel and goes to Berlin UTB too. well at least the developers did not deceive us, instead of the gloomy historical and Pro Nazis conquered the world admit honestly in the new order just didn't have it, we show a tragicomedy about the adventures of gauger. Cons of the new order there are plenty of ex would igrograd was on NGOs last wolf. Judging by telegram waiting for us a hybrid of inglorious bastards and the TV series the Man in the high castle

a
ashleyalicia 14.04.20

I hope that will not rebootet my comp to blue screen of death as Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - the game is good but did not finish after two reboot I had to perestanavlivat Windu, the third time did not dare to put)))) And rebotile it, as will start so after 10-15 min reboot, Battle 4 and Dying Light at max speed at that time was playing for 10 hours at a time and everything was fine.

B
Bupycop 14.04.20

Maxim Vitryak
That is, the rest of the mysterious thing wolfensteine you don't slushaut? Dog robots, huge robots, the walking dead, mutants, and more. Right now I would be in a game like this search for realistic...

D
Dietmar Hamann 14.04.20

That, in principle, expect the same as in the last part, but wait - when will these pretzels calm down with 60 years and will be back in 40, Gothic mystery MP40 and stuff,and of course HE FINALLY CASTLE WOLFENSTEIN.
And then I have enough of this mixture, inglorious bastards series the Man in the high castle and Comedy Nazis on the moon really.

M
Maksim Vitryak 14.04.20

Bupycop
Uh what mystic wolf old school so alfutaim to the place and how mysticism mysticism is resurrected millennial Prince with an army of zombies. even in old Blood local zombakov gave pseudo-scientific explanation of the type of them so makes some there gas

B
Bupycop 14.04.20

Maxim Vitryak
Well, that is all I have listed you can imagine in the real world and will never question, and 13 years in an asylum, it is already too much, right?

N
NorthernSky 14.04.20

How can you not love a game where you can kill fascists?

E
ELRASTA 14.04.20

Or what not to expect and you will have happiness from each project

M
Magnum 500 14.04.20

Don't expect anything because they know that anything especial in it will not.

A
ArXangel_ann 14.04.20

Expect 3 hours of cut-scenes... http://www.playground.ru/news/v_wolfenstein_2_the_new_colossus_budet_poryadka_treh_chasov_kat_stsen-54189/
I will sit with a stopwatch, then whining on the forums, which developed cheats, for 5 minutes not dokrutili

N
NorthernSky 14.04.20

dog
do you yourself understand what you wrote?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 14.04.20

NorthernSky
I remember there was one funny addition to pervomu of Vulvaria,,, tamo was to play for nazev, that is one brave afirca.
In General, enough to wet them. I already feel sorry for IHO becomes. How much can be.about. Let him rest. And so the war was separtately. For their already said, that is defeat. Let him rest. Tomo on the light so it is not sweet. So, so, so.. and so.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 14.04.20

dog
F rnj ghj gbcfk ibcnjd! And who wrote about Kista?!!! We Jo not in Italy are! Right?

N
NorthernSky 14.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Stope. We also have the new Nazis showed up in the 404. So it is necessary to maintain skills in working condition.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 14.04.20

NorthernSky
We also have the new Nazis showed up in the 404.
Eeeeeeee..... I'm on a course not in the subject) Who is it????

G
GeRR_Praetorian 14.04.20

NorthernSky
And why 404? It sho Masonic symbol??

N
NorthernSky 14.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje
404 - not found/is fucked.
404 - this is where the yelling fell about fat, and hero of this fat.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 14.04.20

NorthernSky
Fdff AAA clear. and PI than there is here?