3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
red16 14.04.20 01:08 am

The title (Warface)

How to quickly fill his title, who has any secrets? and what the spetsuhu, give the most experience?
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devil0511 14.04.20

The title does not really matter) the main stat for pvp..and if and to swing vipca on month-year and forward) Anubis, ice , BA, CA, volcano

r
red16 14.04.20

What the title does not matter, it is clear, but better than falling buns(signs+don at the time)) the higher the rank the better the buns. + simultaneously to open the weapons from suppliers. And vipcos all is clear

r
red16 14.04.20

For example in PVP for the first win of the day in each mode, allow rules bonuses for your first playthrough PVE is not enough.

m
marvel111 14.04.20

Drive in the PVE sense to go a little...better FSB..and even better buy a private cheat for a month for 500 rubles and super-VIP and you are the God of all just a fun game

5DSWAG 14.04.20

red16
Of course you need to buy VIP, but if you want even faster, the Super-VIP. Go PVE and do the victory of the first day in PVP on weekdays during the Happy hours when all the bonuses are increased: 10:00-11:00, 13:00-14:00, 22:00-23:00 GMT. And then come the FSB. Some bring more, I think you can find on the Internet.

5DSWAG 14.04.20

marvel111
It is now you advertised it? The point of playing a shooter that would disturb others to play comfortably?

m
marvel111 14.04.20

5DSWAG
No I don't sell cheats! Not used them ever) and I'm not saying to go and clamp on pvp with cheats..they will help on the pros well, the FSB or on hardcore with them easier and faster...

5DSWAG 14.04.20

marvel111
Dude, anyway what's the point? If you pass all in the same breath as Rambo, then you probably just lost the desire to continue to play this game. A mission such as the pros, to me, was created to careful passing, and require players to team play.

m
marvel111 14.04.20

The meaning faster leveling it's like a donut with the best Naguib simple) and no need to sweat say an hour and a half on Marika and go much faster..and there is not always EA one breath passed failures even with cheats! All from tims depends on who you go..and who got to go to the pros mission is stupid as is often merge a lot ... but generally agree with you)

g
goroziy1 14.04.20

The title?And what does it do?If you ask for,then:1.Wipke,super wipke,sets of boosters.2.Box(any),but it is better for the credits(there's more experience give).3.PVE:Missions+FSB(the Pro,kankor).

g
goroziy1 14.04.20

Yes,even pvp,if not again,then for the first victory,well, and happy hours of course.

E
EwSDony 14.04.20

If you want the title, the MARATHON Hello CQ. Preferably with wepkey, it is not so expensive.
If there is no special team for the MARATHON, then Anubis is waiting for you . Especially in effect, if the day you're going to have time in addition to 3 times on some midrange and even 2 times on other MF. However it is possible to drive 2 Anubis and 1 other spetsuhu ( for icebreaker give more rest ).
OR, alternatively, if want to diversify and not only anubisa these, you can assemble a team on 2 call VOLCANO HARD or ICEBREAKER PRO again on SC :D
Certain number of missions because the tokens are limited and MF too. And if you don't have time to MF it to drive, then you can slowly drive the icebreaker.
ICEBREAKER PRO (with wepkey) - 12.126 experience ( mid ) - 13. 000 something
The VOLCANO HARDCORE (with vipaka) - 9.880 experience ( mid ) - 11 . 000 something
Nothing else makes any sense)) Well, except for the first victories in PVP)

r
red16 14.04.20

and standards to swing in the days of increased rewards!!!!!

r
red16 14.04.20

and on PVE you need to perform tasks komandyvaniya.