3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 14.04.20 01:08 am

How to remove a rune from the rim? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Have monastical large runes in the frame.Now dug gigantskie.Pichal Bida(( How to remove? And what better than the magic or mighty rim?
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
sergey.fomich. 14.04.20

raspisnoy1
Remove any way.
And about better, powerful or mystical. Then looking tedious. Mighty of Strength, and mystical for the rest =)

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 14.04.20

RMB on the object with the runes in inventory. In the shortcut menu item control runes and there extract.

b
beRRR_by 14.04.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Question need to read carefully) and in fact - it is impossible

r
raspisnoy1 14.04.20

beRRR_by
sergey.fomich.
then the answer to this question please-why am I stuck 3 great runes in armor for a total strength should be +9 given 3 runes(where not every plug +3 power gives and splash) -in the end nothing at all!! that is, the original 20 and 11 from gear=31...and must be 40....rims are different and the mist and mighty.....I understand that it is not starautsya flopping-but there must be at least one increase +3 from runes!
z.s. talents by the way allowed....quality is generally no

s
sergey.fomich. 14.04.20

raspisnoy1
I don't know. Perhaps another bug.
Try to count all. Double-check what armor gives.

r
raspisnoy1 14.04.20

sergey.fomich.
counted again.removed.dressed and Yes, that's right...I noplugin with a mystical and powerful.
strange... for example in the weapon put the rune stone into the mighty frame received strength +3 and damage by +15% from the ground....in shell put in the same mystic-got +1 to military and 15% resistance to earth
but better power for 3+5% damage than the unit's talent for + 5 damage)) conclusion: the mystical runes garbage! the main damage we get from the qualities.