3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makoley Kalkin 14.04.20 01:08 am

Where Stroman? (Elex)

The task I need to find the guy who they say sabotage would be held in Goliati.
15 Comments
Sort by:
J
JuvialS 14.04.20

Macaulay Culkin
The job is not the opportunity to kill the Rogue traders?

A
ALEXIY4EVER 14.04.20

Stroman walking and talking, first with Kira (which is a healer), then Alikom (who is a teacher of crafts), then Yor've seen (which monitors destruction technologies). In General, in the job to Z click not tried next to the task? To the map marker appeared

M
Makoley Kalkin 14.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
I need to kill him, and he sbejat somewhere

S
Siniy Kot 14.04.20

Macaulay Culkin
the clerics, he rubs...by the Wolf in the mine

F
FreeDead 14.04.20

This quest has a severe bug. Stormon'll take mine instead of clerics in gerlovina small volcano. I don't know whether to get there even under the resists. Now I have a second passage -- and it is there.

R
Refresh2002 14.04.20

FreeDead
The Incentive is developed already unsubscribed that this quest bug and are working on a fix.At the moment it is impassable

V
Vyacheslav Pahar 14.04.20

I have it in mine Wolf plows

G
Grandshot 14.04.20

I started this quest it was quite comical) Just leaving to hang out with the Yor of Stroman behind, bumped into Akira, who had not been able to find it for a long time and asks to look)
To the Clergy yet did not get, so I don't know yet, will appear I have a bug with the quest or not.

M
Morag_mracoris 14.04.20

And you can join the Berserkers to their without this quest?

R
Refresh2002 14.04.20

Morag_mracoris
Yes

M
Morag_mracoris 14.04.20

Refresh2002
How? Like all quests completed, and Ragnar still doesn't want to take

V
Vyacheslav Pahar 14.04.20

Morag_mracoris
I couldn't join the Berserkers to their until it killed him because it screwed up the quest where you had to feed Chilikov on the farm(and I gave them moldy bread).

A
Alexah 14.04.20

and then 50 coins for a potion of healing squeezed?
there, after swearing you can ask, you send to buy a potion of healing and attributed them. 50 coins regretted?

R
Refresh2002 14.04.20

Morag_mracoris
Strange,I do a lot of quests Berserker type screwed(given moldy bread,stole the sword,broke out of prison with a cleric),but Ragnar said that gives a second chance and for 2000 shards were invited to join.Really needed to support two more of his generals(can't remember the names).Then in the dialog bar appear on the entry.But I went to the clerics.Already in Chapter 2 and the quest to find Stroman still hangs.The game version 1.1

M
Morag_mracoris 14.04.20

Refresh2002
Yeah, I got one quest and accepted, thank you, and I didn't know what else to do