3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gengsta1991 14.04.20 01:08 am

I noticed a strange romance achievement, what is it? (Elex)

This can stir up with someone? (hopefully not in adromeda)
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shine 14.04.20

Unfortunately, this game does not offer this level of nonlinearity and roleplaying system that would give the opportunity to engage in a homosexual resnosti, but both of the females from a number of satellites, it is possible to sleep.

F
Fatrus 14.04.20

Self-Murderer
What is it like?

S
Siniy Kot 14.04.20

Self-Murderer
in pati there are still Android and the robot=)
so all along,waiting for DLS

S
Shine 14.04.20

Fatrus
It is to do the personal quests bareshani.
Blue Cat
I was sure that one of the top LGBT character. Dunno why.

80th 14.04.20

Blue Cat
No DLS will not. Can not wait...

z
zhekazloy 14.04.20

Self-Murderer
for a romantic relationship is only available Kaya(at least so write is not very many sources ) Beast, there is a Very big question... (right now going through the second time)

F
F1x_ua 14.04.20

Businessany
Beast is available, I Zeromancer her first time but she is very difficult to please, to please her you have to shit with other Persians.

S
Shine 14.04.20

F1x_D
Take it with you, go to bed, sleep for two days, doing her personal quest, repeating three times the procedure and Romans as you wish. So all works, in General, not necessarily someone from the satellites to carry with them, that would slacsite a relationship with them.

F
F1x_ua 14.04.20

Self-Murderer
I have Beast quest is stuck, when the clergy tolled the Converter I recommend it as a commander, and hovered quest Attack or something like that so, until the end of the game and hung. I don't know what her personal quest.

Y
Yushimitsy 14.04.20

zhekazloy
after completing the story the game continues or not?

N
Neom479 14.04.20

Yushimitsy
Continues

z
zhekazloy 14.04.20

Yushimitsy
After the final, Yes you can run to learn (Yat do not become decided to re-start differently)

Y
Yushimitsy 14.04.20

zhekazloy
well I like the game after completing the story