3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dikeyam998 14.04.20 01:09 am

Steam Inventory (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Guys how to get steam inventory? At the beginning of the game it's steam inventory. Says failed to load the inventory items steam. At the bottom of the icons there are icons 《Repeat》《Disable equipment》《it》Press to turn off the inventory, all is lost, click on try later, just lost. Mouse not moving in and out also can't. What to do?
38 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dikeyam998 14.04.20

I'm sorry, can not at the forum wrote.

S
Stabon 14.04.20

Dikeyam998
And the Internet speed is normal?I read somewhere that it happens due to low speed

D
Dikeyam998 14.04.20

Stabon
The game on the computer, the laptop does not pull. The Internet on the computer. I understand that you can play without equipment. Just like?

S
Stabon 14.04.20

Dikeyam998
If no Internet,then the game must be run in offline mode

D
Dikeyam998 14.04.20

Stabon
And how to run it in offline mode?

v
v_Sledgehammer_v 14.04.20

And at what here Euro Truck Simulator 2 to your inventory?

D
Dikeyam998 14.04.20

v_Sledgehammer_v
Despite the fact that in this game there is inventory steam, with which I have a problem.

v
vovangt4 14.04.20

Stabon
v_Sledgehammer_v
The problem with the inventory found on pirates, see pirates of the person, it naturally cannot load)))

S
Sinoptik75RUS 14.04.20

Dikeyam998
If litsuha in an Autonomous way:
Spoiler
With pirates, I don't know how to be.

A
Alexandr_68 14.04.20

try to reinstall the game.I have the Repack from hatab.works.inventory after the shutdown disappears.

V
Viktor.T. 14.04.20

All the good time. Dear how many times have said how much was given sage advice.
WAIT FOR DISCOUNTS TO PURCHASE A LICENSE AND MOST OF THE PROBLEMS WILL DISAPPEAR BY ITSELF.100 RUBLES-NOT MONEY!

z
zhernokleev.sergei2018 14.04.20

Victor.T.
EXACTLY.

S
Stabon 14.04.20

vovangt4
okay,I didn't know what pirates is inventory Steam,and therefore wrote to run in offline mode

O
Oleg Kozyrev 14.04.20

is repak from hatab on the laptop, the inventory steam climbs every time you start the game, click disconnect and safely play on in the absence of game freezes, most likely repak clubhand did:) or the iron pulls

v
vovangt4 14.04.20

Stabon
The inventory is only in steam and at pirates he is not, and here's a warning popping up that can't find the inventory) and for the same reason, it does not always work to turn it off.

S
Stabon 14.04.20

vovangt4

Spoiler

D
Dikeyam998 14.04.20

the fact that the laptop I have a much weaker computer. The laptop runs the game with difficulty of course but runs. Also get the inventory steam , clicked disable, you receive the profile creation, all are, start the game and crashes. The trick is that I run on the laptop without Internet. The computer still the same problem. Supplied the question, and it can not be due to the stop?on laptop installed your game with the Internet on a computer without the Internet, as there is no possibility to connect it there. Maybe because of this I can't disable the inventory steam?

D
DOLOMIT_YuRA 14.04.20

Dikeyam998
I had so ( I have a license ) just clicked to turn Off equipment and all all problems are gone

D
Dikeyam998 14.04.20

DOLOMIT_ЮРА
And here goes contrary???

D
DOLOMIT_YuRA 14.04.20

Dikeyam998
I mean Vice versa ??