3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NIK 14.04.20 01:09 am

Cool or sucks? (Medal of Honor Pacific Assault)

Vaabsche then this topic will better understand the one who was cut at least once in MoHAA Spearhead or Breakthrough, and better at that, and more. If the first still nothing( especially for our team in Berlin; T-34 all class!), the second classr only that it is possible to ride on one tanke(and if you do MoHAA like Bttlefield 1942, she vaasche not!). And so, all your: 1 secret mission, new weapons, a couple new enemies. And finally, if they will not add:
1) a knife(I like that in the second sequel EVERYWHERE out of ammunition, and Fritz for some reason can not take:well, I samodzielna the same)
2) the landing(as in the original Omaha beach)
I disk and 1 mm will not fit!
29 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anka 14.04.20

I like MOHAA , looking forward to Passifik Assault !

[
[Legion] DOOM 14.04.20

Don't know what they will, but if the release type is continued with two new types of weapons, it will be a complete mess! Importantly, the storyline was more interesting, not just Bang-Bang in the corners. And of course I would like to pick up ammo and trophies. Although the game is principen liked.

H
HarroK 14.04.20

Cool this game will be only if the creators do not briskly will go into the net as the third part. And on account of the fact that the second cooler third.. don't know. The second was held at times (some points there of course).
Although the game is still cool

b
break_ya_neck 14.04.20

Medal of Honor Pacific Assault IMHO will be a great game, as
is positioned developers as the second part of Medal of honor,
the game will be ispolzovan unreal warefire(raven shield, splinter sell, deus ex:invisible war, thrief : deadly shadow), because using quake3 after call of duty Ponta no. is worth waiting for.

P
PlayGround.ru 14.04.20

When did it come out!!! Who knows? Not in forces more to wait!!! I hope it will meet my expectations, and I expect much from her!

R
Ramulus 14.04.20

Medal of honor assault allaid SSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR fack your Pacific assault !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L
LaMkA 14.04.20

I played 500+MB demo , full of shit, brakes, and General time signature, previous played in this game exactly nebudet

P
Pedagog 14.04.20

APPETI!

U
Untoxa 14.04.20

Yeah, not just brakes and Hu* knows what. Loaded for a few minutes, slows down shamelessly. But the game seems interesting

E
Evgeniy 14.04.20

Graphics-3+

Gameplay is like nothing

System requirements--immeasurable
Play on P-IV-2.4 G 512 RAM
Vidyuhi ASUS 5200-128 mb 800X600 medium quality back to back pulls!!!!!!!!!

T
T34 14.04.20

IT IS STILL CHEEE. See here

2800 Mhz (P4 HT-enabled) 1024 Mb DDR400 Dual Hynix, 120 Gb SATA, ATI RADEON 9800 128 Pto 500/800(converted a 9800 XT because it chip 360)

SO AT high SETTINGS 1024x768 BARELY THANET 30-35
What a W..a - is to change the computer time ? (by the way since NFS 2 things)

Tell me , what are these glitches and how to deal with them - who have the same iron

B
Burberry 14.04.20

Honestly I do not know that you have a problem. My car is a little weaker than yours, only percent of AMD (I will not argue that the steeper). MOHAA and NFS and run just CLASS!!! Video - Nvidia 5700 256Mb Noname.

s
soso 14.04.20

I don't know anyone there che is slow and everything is very well drawn
P IV 2.4 512 RAM and a Geforce 4 ti 4200

T
T34 14.04.20

Well, my comp opahabili... and so no one worthwhile and not advised. We can deal in wood ? Can virusnyak..and sat down - ALL AAAAAAAA !!!!
format c:\\\\
format d:\\\\
PROSA E...

T
TpakTopucT_ 14.04.20

Call of Duty foreva

s
ser 14.04.20

The exact same topic. P4 3.6, 1Gb, GeForce 6800GT - FLIES! just flies!!!

Q
QWERTY 14.04.20

T-134 - Video change - will fly. The card is obsolete. Or the new X800 or GF 6800 :DDD

T
T34 14.04.20

I don't T-134 I T-34....T-34 IS CLEAR!!!!!What about that below the video to change, so I say-and so WHAT for this stuff is a lot of dough eats,eats....And confused. If the developers made a game that is slow on this comp (2800,1024 M, 9800Pro) that they're worthless, but progress can not keep up, yeah the money machine needs to be repaired ( Glushak probably soon fall off).

l
lepus 14.04.20

So:
1. Do me атлон2300+ 512ддр Ти4200 128Мг and runs on all medium with no brakes. Why? Because Windows need to learn to optimize, not vidyuhi and procedures pursue. and 6800, Х800--fucking antlers.
2. This game is a nice plus, the main thing is driving, not what MEN OF VALOR, even though the output at the same time and the difference is that the heaven and the earth...Take a jungle...and weapon models, and everything else...BUT the CONS TOO. Type shoot down planes with a couple of bullets...Anril.

P
PlayGround.ru 14.04.20

For T34: to increase the speed some bran vertikalniy sync, then put it Gets the app for Anisotropic filtering and anti-aliasing. That you should give at least pricenov 20 plus FPS.

I have the demo (before my Outback full version haven't got) so fly:
P42600 (HT on). + 1GB 2-2-2 DDR Samsung + 160GB SATA WD CaviarJD SE+ATI Radeon 9800Pro@9800XT

Don't worry we're fucking iron and together we ostebee DIN!!!