3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maarginal 14.04.20 01:10 am

Classes or what skills are most effective? (South Park: The Fractured But Whole)

All just, tell what skills gathered from classes.Why are they good for?
6 Comments
Sort by:
d
dinar3 14.04.20

The killer ability Braket grenades and venue changes, plus invisibility , the damage is somewhere 100

d
dinar3 14.04.20

He also has throwing knives and krovotechenie, front back left right, identically the same electrician

B
BarackKamacho 14.04.20

the same 10 classes can be combined? if they look,then 1 skill florist top because it gives extra purpose plus damage,plus it deprives the moves multiple enemies which agrada also he's got 3 skill with insane AoE and pulls from anywhere plus gives the bloodstream,attacking without CD best Blaster as it has insane range and do not need to get close which is convenient for the intellectuals of the ultimate is either yaoi Craig and tweek or Ulta technique with the quadcopter,sometimes when it hurts you Ulta the same florist to take but again, that's if you grind a character for intu,about the other branches do not know,because the game is hardly going to replay,just possible to take something like that,even on the guru game special call does not throw

L
Lobo 14.04.20

I only use skills killer

c
callmegod 14.04.20

Abilities, I used some Florist. This is a direct damage of 100+ on all enemies in 3 cells, including their own, throughout the area of the battlefield. Enemies throws at the cage back, where there is additional damage from allies and collisions between the enemies. + bleeding 4 stroke.
She. the ability to draw a straight line of the enemy, with damage of about 300. Where he gets extra damage if there are allies or enemies on the same line. + becomes an ally for 2 turns.
3rd skill ,I don't remember who. There you fly on 5 cells in a straight line, dealing 200+ damage to all enemies in a line + the last throw, which can get extra damage from the collision.
Still good for me was the attack of the current letter T

c
callmegod 14.04.20

Maarginal
It's a girl, she controls the forces of nature. Something like that.
It opens after the cyborg. The florist, karate and someone else. But do not worry with the choice, anyway you will discover all the skills