3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
strelok12 14.04.20 01:12 am

The AI behavior in the game (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

What you liked and rather hmm did not like the behavior of enemies? I personally Set privatecom the wall, the enemy turned to face me himself while sitting in ventilatie. Response : I Think I heard something(Agree when the person makes the explosion a piece of the wall he'll say something primordially obscene but Oh well. ) On:we Need to go check on (well, at least it's logical) But more is indescribable nonsense. Man comes to vzorvalas wall, Turns(!!), and calms down. And because the mass of such examples. I've demolished the enemies with a sniper tower and they told me somewhere in a minute to look longer.
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 14.04.20

The game is not perfect.

T
Tohno 14.04.20

strelok12
If the enemies were very attentive and suspicious, you would soon gave up the game because of the hardcore. Gave the tower to the enemy? Well, his friends go look for him and will not rest until you find it. And when you find it, alert for the duration of the task. If you do not find too alarming rise. Then the reinforcements will bring. Any suspicious noise would cause a person's interest to go and see what's there. And if the number of armed friends, that he and yourself would have taken. Jumped out of the vent? Remarkably, in the roar resort wishing to hole you. And many, many things.

What do you think, why in games where the stealth enemies make so stupid? Do they make them so stupid to you, dear, could sneak past them.

D
DeNNero 14.04.20

Play Death to Spies, there's a really cool AI and the game itself was pretty fun and interesting.

And in Deus AIX AI, of course, not perfect, but pretty good.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 14.04.20

Their vision-touch - that of PP hurricane a couple of shots in the back and the enemy will either die or naaritsa either NOT NOTICED (mozht a bug of the game but... Beltower mercenaries sometimes it turns out).
Blindness and 0 reactions when кроме1 th mob in the location who do not, could the route change for the sake of decency/of mourning for the disappeared Komrad.
Aggression if you inviz mode (without) killed the enemy with headshots from a crossbow (the boys from Tonga svar. flap) from the roof with a further firing at it.
Love of enemies in boltavnyu, not varied but to play interesting. For allergic to gas. grenades/mines. For what they do have!

M
Mr Gangster 14.04.20

In Deus Ex HR a good AI in stealth is interesting place. But I usually pass out in the open, because it is easier.

M
Max Fry 14.04.20

It is quite normal.

A
AR3E 14.04.20

Did not like the killing of AI standing behind a wall. He could walk around instead of standing rooted to the spot.
Not like a stupid angle, which can sneak up or leave the body on the side of the patrol.
Did not like and brought the problems with baits, when one abandoned the boxes could raise the alarm.
In addition, the sound is always an hour is exactly one patrol, and maybe take some distance and blatantly turn around.

Crazy in the finale (Director's Cut) can gluknet for download of the save and lose the opportunity agrisa. Loved it.

s
salopic 14.04.20

Tohno
If the game was real, it would be much easier. Will not be so many guards. Many would have just melted and smoked, and not walking in circles, and some even slept.