3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChooppaaTIGR 14.04.20 01:12 am

Tarkin doesn't want to ship(( (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Tarkin is, and doesn't want to go to the ship what to do, who knows? If this is a bug, what is the solution?
20 Comments
Sort by:
C
ChooppaaTIGR 14.04.20

t
todor7 14.04.20

ChooppaaTIGR
execute in the churchyard of the task and he will go to the ship

S
Strega 14.04.20

this newly added bug updates) is also stuck at this point

v
vanes999 14.04.20

he's not coming
what would you do scored a FIC on it.there the sword he gives you 1 unity strength.

C
ChooppaaTIGR 14.04.20

vanes999
duck without it, and the ship is not sailing. To kill?

S
Strega 14.04.20

ChooppaaTIGR
I even without its return with the ailment there is the send dialog, supposedly by the ship and the rest of the throw.

N
Nyanco 14.04.20

I have it on the ship and left, say that I do not believe you, and he bats and attacked... and Now lies in that room, thinking about his behavior... with a hole in his chest. It was necessary to put in a corner!!!

v
vanes999 14.04.20

not something to worry about in the next lucaciu without him

t
todor7 14.04.20

ChooppaaTIGR
from where you have such bugs? pirates or what

G
Germergena 14.04.20

I have in the steam version the same thing today. And also butted. To sail without it you do not want a good trader. Maybe there is a solution to what, but to throw it there or wait for updates?
Spoiler

s
seltee 14.04.20

Came here to look for a solution. And... I have the same garbage. And is not going anywhere. Play litsuhe :/

m
makc11021992 14.04.20

seltee
I have it stood on the ship, then headed up to the cemetery(I was already afraid, almost everything except the cemetery was, Tarkin are all stuck on the ship and then gone) from the cemetery went on a ship once gave him a piece of anathema

G
Germergena 14.04.20

I have given both pieces of the Anathema, did all the quests there to a. Thought he might after some time will go to the ship. Killed on the tactics of all else, including trolls and Alice Alisson. But no, Tarquin is at the same cemetery. Wrote in a support Larian.

m
miark 14.04.20

The first time the game was held, it was impossible to give him a second piece of anathema. But there are a couple of quests have Bagnols, perebrosali. Now the pieces he took of the anathema, and the ship is not the same dialogue, although all the quests done.

O
Oscuras 14.04.20

same hat didn't want the ship to go, got him in the end, got the experience and gear, and successfully sailed, profit.

G
Germergena 14.04.20

Support Larian wills that know about this bug, it is quite massive. They say that in the next patch fixed.

t
tabutask 14.04.20

The same garbage =( Is the infection in one place, gave him both pieces of Apotheosis, walks and talks have left to collect what there alberding.... and you can go on the Sickness. Tried moving to sit on the ship - not out - attacked. =(( Sorry... Waiting for the patch, kill it and do not want Apotheosis I would like to see what such a beast =)

r
raspisnoy1 14.04.20

makc11021992
Spoiler me for a long time he stood on the ship, then headed up to the cemetery(I was already afraid, almost everything except the cemetery was, Tarkin are all stuck on the ship and then gone) from the cemetery went on a ship once gave him a piece of anathema
if not a secret-when he went to the cemetery? after what event? I have it somewhere there on the ship-never seen him before nor near a cemetery,nor sent him estessno on the ship...rushed the entrance to the tomb (where the dog-the sorcerer agrisa)- and realized that it was in quest of the Family business-but I didn't give the quest and dialogue so it is not(( standing on the ship.. x kicks. What are they doing?

m
makc11021992 14.04.20

raspisnoy1
well, I'm not often climbed to watch over him, but around when I started to run the family business or whatever the quest with the dead parents of the finder (as mentioned before I do not meddle in the zone, maybe just as he came to the cemetery he flooded it)
PS I passed through the gate of the paladins, maybe if you got somehow on another it is bagnolo?

r
raspisnoy1 14.04.20

makc11021992
Yes, I'm on the graveyard fell generally at the beginning of the Chapter as disembarked from the ship....passed meme the kid on the bridge-there is a mother it hurt-I portanote on the other side of the bridge broke things for the basement of their home was in the manor to the churchyard)))something like that I've travelled)) then caught up with me there a bit early