3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Douhz 14.04.20 01:12 am

Can't log in online .You are using a modified version of the game. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

img.playground.ru/images/0/8/Screenshot_17.png&q.. width=780 height=398.83194278903 />
What is the problem and how to solve it????
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 14.04.20

Sasha Waldemar
Fashion carry, no?

H
Hobo Sexual 14.04.20

Remove all mods, if any. Verify the game cache, if that doesn't help, it remains only to reinstall the game.

L
LEXUS61ru 14.04.20

Yes. You should remove all mods and scripts, which are apparently good but give a garbage. And just in case, if you game, then verify integrity cache.

D
DessoLosseD 14.04.20

remove all left from the folder delete the GTA save and pass the prologue in the story again and you will have happiness !!!

E
Egor Volkoedov 14.04.20

Same problem, no mods, reinstalled the game, verified the cache, still all the same

D
Douhz 14.04.20

The fact of the matter is that I didn't install mods ,the game is clean and the cache is checked.

D
Douhz 14.04.20

Enamel Suna
I don't even use the mod.

v
vladkom 14.04.20

During the next launch of GTA V Online you can encounter a rather interesting problem that had not previously experienced. Perhaps you indulged in some mods for GTA V, for example, which improve the visual quality of the game or something like that. Here is a message that can greet you when you start GTA Online: "You are trying to join servers GTA Online using a modified version of the game. Back in Grand Theft Auto V." In General, it is not important what you used. It is important that you “used” it and no problems occurred until today. So, this problem is solved in most cases in two ways. In one you'll need to delete only one file and the other will need to perform a more complex action. The message appeared for a reason, because your copy of GTA V really has become “modified” in a moment, but we will fix it. Let's start with the most simple method. Deletion of file dinput8.dll to fix the above error, you need to remove the file dinput8.dll. This file is used when the script Hook V, which allows you to run mods in GTA 5 PC. If you used at least some mods for GTA V, then you know what it is about. In General, go to the folder with GTA V and delete the file dinput8.dll. Then again try to go to GTA Online. This time everything should go like clockwork. If not, what is still possible, we now try to remove the message “You are trying to join servers GTA Online using a modified version of the game,” a slightly different way. Clearing the folder of GTA V, If the previous method did not help you, now we resort to a little more serious measures, in which you will have to remove, reboot and test. So, do the following steps: first restart your system, and therefore Steam. Before proceeding to follow the steps, disable your antivirus for a while. Then run your Steam as Administrator. Open the folder with his copy of GTA V and compare its contents with the contents of the screenshot. Delete all the files that do not appear in the screenshot, you will get rid of all third-party files. Then delete all the selected files are listed on the same screenshot shown above. After deleting the main files of GTA V Check the integrity of the game files to load them back. That's basically all you need to do to get rid of the message “You are trying to join servers GTA Online using a modified version of the game.” It is necessary to warn that you may have to repeat the last two points a couple times, as it does not constantly work. Read more: https://gamesqa.ru/games/vy-pytaetes-prisoedinitsya-k-serveram-gta-online-ispolzuya-izmenennuyu-versiyu-igry-6353/

M
Mountr 14.04.20

Of course, I'm too late but in case someone didn't know the root game folder, try removing the file dinput8.dll

A
AvengerPro 14.04.20

At me such hogwash appeared after I configs for weak PC downloaded (

l
loliwe100500 14.04.20

vladkom
Thanks huge, helped

S
Sergey Shatoha 14.04.20

Online not a single mod will not work)) even teksturki traffic light to change))

F
FreidRBC 09.05.21

vladkom
I want to go offline. The launch happens like this: after loading, a start screen appears, where you can choose to play online or in the story. So with a trainer I can't open the game at all and I can't choose a plot

A
Aleksey Uspanov 09.05.21

Hobo Sexual
Graphics mods will also prevent the game from starting?

H
Hobo sexual 09.05.21

Aleksey Uspanov
Of course, any mods are prohibited. I don't know about SweetFX.