3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spawnmvd 14.04.20 01:12 am

Tweak and Craig (South Park: The Fractured But Whole)

Came to the place where tweek and Craig have to go to the school psychologist, at the same time called Mr. Maki said that it is necessary again to go and clarify your gender and sexual orientation

Came to him, said, got out of school, the second time I killed Gopnik, came back, and no cutscene at Twice and Craig fails to start bug? On the map no associated quest is not listed, but Tweek's mother refuses to believe that I was not taking a selfie.

Encountered someone with this?
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 14.04.20

The gym went?

s
spawnmvd 14.04.20

BarackKamacho
what's the gym? For example, I just walked in

B
BarackKamacho 14.04.20

spawnmvd
Well, how would the quest starts in the gym

s
spawnmvd 14.04.20

BarackKamacho
Well, nothing starts. I gave the invitation Twice and Craig and talked to my dad Tweek, Mr. Maki no action is also not happening, did I miss anything?

B
BarackKamacho 14.04.20

Well figs knows,maybe have a quest with a laptop go through,and maybe the game is broken due to the fact that you have not passed the test once, and Mr. Mackey was able to be in the script in 2 places at once

s
spawnmvd 14.04.20

Checked with YouTube

Quest with a laptop this reunion - I made it through. Here he goes in the end of the 8 parts

Sexual orientation this streamer said at the beginning of part 9

But the quest in the gym is therapeutic wars takes place as much in 14 parts (the beginning) and before school starts the appeal of Mr. Maki

I do not understand, i.e., should something happen to quest therapeutic of the war was available? Ie, streamer also finished the first quest with the laptop, then went said orientation and therapeutic war, after the 4th part is...

n
nibler99 14.04.20

Further on the subject will be available this mission

u
u3epJlu 14.04.20

Just come on, Maki will contact you on this issue.)