3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Alias Van 14.04.20 01:13 am

Future mods and additions from me (Crashday)

Now prepare a large exclusive mod. In this topic I will upload screenshots of the new cars for this mod and also tell about innovations. Crashday True Love Nova Mod is coming, get ready!
40 Comments
Sort by:
J
JB-n 14.04.20

I hope to see a Volga GAZ 24, Guguli boring.

L
Lord Alias Van 14.04.20

Fashion can take on my website

J
JB-n 14.04.20

And I have not found(

L
Lord Alias Van 14.04.20

Look in the files directory of the last car, I didn't make it a separate mod to put

J
JB-n 14.04.20

A realized individual cars, but they're not 10(

L
Lord Alias Van 14.04.20

Soon to be another addition of domestic cars!)))

J
JB-n 14.04.20

Good, live business, live!

r
raspy61 AS 14.04.20

guys I was thinking to hook up the mod - textures HQ + correctly configured ENB + redesigned the behavior of machines, and so on. How are you going to do?

J
JB-n 14.04.20

I personally on the texture quality is not complaining, well tuned ENV is properly configured it is very likely that for your system, but the experiments with the physics is always cool. Actually, do there Ekstrim finish))

N
Nowell 14.04.20

If I am not mistaken something similar I saw on the website but it seems it was just new textures. And the ENB is already taken you to pieces? So confident talking about it. For me it is still a big mystery.

J
JB-n 14.04.20

Yes, local real the same kid Imaginary Friend there research conducted and the results were posted on the gamer.ru report was still epic, yeah

N
Nowell 14.04.20

But this canoe can be screwed to any game, right? Then of GTA 3 it will be possible to make candy.

J
JB-n 14.04.20

You're right, this shit is what just did not fit, officially and not only. Here we are clearly illegal! cool!

N
Nowell 14.04.20

Mommy, I'm afraid GTАхе have nothing to help, after all the years take their toll. And about the Crash... Surely the developers are not smart enough to tie the ENB to the game, or had some reason?

J
JB-n 14.04.20

The ENB it's just sort of an independent mod from cool Russian guy, and only the lazy and incompetent developers can cram it in my commercial game (and the author allows to do it by the way). But the Germans is not able to, not vain spent ten years of EPT. And vapsche ENB appeared after the crash

in short I do not want to scare anyone and anything like that
recommend just shit on everything only for you and only

R
Radio Announcer 14.04.20

Mommy, I'm afraid GTАхе have nothing to help, after all the years take their toll.

Do not spread heresy, just mod shitty set up. To the room and can even reflect tie. If it's to do with the crash, we get a picture of the level of 2007 - beginning of 2008 year. The rest of the set is not difficult, and the texture of there rules. As for skins, you can just sink pack of high quality Mahin like the recent Camaro ;)

L
Lord Alias Van 14.04.20

By the way, soon Alias Paradise Mod will be released, so there will be something to see!

D
Diowneiron 14.04.20

Ah,all this already in the past,almost no one makes mods for the crash :(

T
TOMAS956107 14.04.20

help pliz!,but as of Crashday to get the car? and stick them in 3dsmax ?

T
The TJ-Y 14.04.20

Lord Alias Van
Cars like shit! Little-poly little tuning. You know, a lot of them, but this is how to feed poop!