3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vstorspb 14.04.20 01:13 am

Binding to the Internet? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Who knows, the game will be at least some reference to the Internet? Something like Middle-earth Shadow of War? I mean that I've been thinking that this game is singleplayer, and when I came out, it turned out that there the online part is (vendetta, seized the fortress) and on-line shop present. I had to buy. Whether and here the same story? I thought I heard (but I will not insist) that the in-game currency for real buy...
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kanych 14.04.20

The game will not be multiplayer, but there are luchbox. Initially said that real money can not buy, now say who doesn't want a long time to pump, those can for real money open Grinda. Relatively speaking, the Internet connection is needed for those who want to pay a fee for the loot.

q
qverty56 14.04.20

On our favorite PlayGround'e says no, but for a donation rather vesgo Yes.

_
_Mahoney_ 14.04.20

The in-game currency can be hacked or Cyndi Artmann, tenure with the server!

v
vladik865 14.04.20

Besides the loot paid (paid loot purely external, it suits), there are still weekly missions. appear in aplee. So the game partially tied to network but as with Mordor, you can oboitis no network at all. I'm personally a fan of the series so chtto took in order to play, and the pirates will have a couple days to wait..

M
Mihail Golohvast 14.04.20

qverty56
I yuniti license broke through Artmann helix,as there will be XS

_
_Mahoney_ 14.04.20

qverty56
No, the logic plug!, you will be convinced after a break-in at the weekend!

_
_Mahoney_ 14.04.20

qverty56
Not that they are not altered, the system transaction uplay has not changed that in unity in-game transaction took place not on the server that the origin is also!

_
_Mahoney_ 14.04.20

uplay binding to the server is available only for points, which you get when you complete achievements in the game!, with the help of their buying external features either spend on discounts for games!

s
saa0891 14.04.20

vstorspb wrote:
I had to buy. Whether and here the same story?
Why buy if you can safely play,and online content will be,all sorts of chests and other crap,(but again, don't care),as in the previous parts.

R
RTYWD 14.04.20

Donat just kills the game

q
qverty56 14.04.20

RTYWD
+++++