3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BoB_Er 14.04.20 01:13 am

Go through the Playkey? (Dark Souls 3)

Speed is not important, the main thing - ping. There's sort of a demo.
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoB_Er 14.04.20

I did not buy there games. Try it yourself, there is a demo.

I
Ivanych 14.04.20

invokirez
Gameplay takes place on a car that costs somewhere in the bowels of helpful Placei. You the screen only comes a video of what is happening on THE same machine. Streaming video is obviously? Control things YOU use the commands in the keyboard, mouse, or gamepad. Commands go from your machine to THE same machine, which is in the bowels of the Corporation by Place on YOUR Internet channel. Now count up: your team went through, was processed, the result is returned to you on the monitor on the same line. Anyway, and latency is. 20 Mbps is hardly possible to play comfortably on a remote machine..

D
Ded MastDay 14.04.20

invokirez
For a comfortable game, without delays, the response time between the device input and output should be 1-2 MS, max 5 MS. None of the Russian provider will not provide you a regular ping with the server Place below 5 MS. Will always be higher and will be racing. You want to play normally, have to buy a normal iron, but all those services are a Scam.

g
gmh4589 14.04.20

invokirez
Their site says that 10 Mbps is enough for 1080p and 5 Mbps for 720p. So that's enough.

S
Stavaas 14.04.20

gmh4589
MB, not Mbit.

C
CreMat0ry 14.04.20

Poor service

g
gmh4589 14.04.20

Stavaas
Just the same, Mbps, 10 MB / sec 80 Mbit\s, and the bitrate of the video in HD 1080p only 8 Mbit\s, and 720p - 5 Mbit\ / sec. However, nothing prevents to do much more but given me are considered the standard for Internet broadcasting and CTV.

B
Bender-Rodrigez 14.04.20

Well I've been playing for almost a month through Plaka, I can share impressions. The Internet I have hundreds in both directions, honestly connected wire. The response time is OK, the delay is imperceptible. Really gives 1920x1080 at 60 FPS, as promised in the tariff. And if still to consider that it does not have anything to download and instalit - so in General beauty. I will renew the subscription.

D
Ded MastDay 14.04.20

Bender-Rodrigez
Thick.