3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 14.04.20 01:13 am

The blade of the crystal from the substrate.

All kind time of days,here came the moment when my r9 280x,I decided to go to the light,the SP said that the blade of the crystal from the substrate,the repair will cost 300 rubles(heating).But warming up can help,but maybe not,that is, can work for a week,a month,a year(how lucky).What would you recommend in such cases, who are faced with such a problem?
17 Comments
Sort by:
d
dobro4insky 14.04.20

Oh yeah,300 rubles a lot of money....

S
Shadowarm 14.04.20

dobro4insky
It's not about the money,even though Q3 will be,I'm asking what to do with the VC in such cases.

A
Aktay 14.04.20

Shadowarm
So and what here to advise? He also correctly noted that conventional heating may help or may not help; maybe a week to work and to die, and maybe the year. In such cases, the card is given to reball pryamorukih master

S
Shadowarm 14.04.20

Aktay
Unfortunately on the face of the man is not written,straight-arm it or not

X
X_ray_83 14.04.20

Shadowarm
Warming up will not help, it for 2 months then he will dump !
Usually make the reballing of the graphics card that is re-change of the solder
here is a video in detail :

Here is the process so to speak )))

b
bloomm 14.04.20

X_ray_83
Crystal from the substrate and not the GPU from the PCB ale ! =) Warming up on the IR station is rebolo, if the heating does not give results, make reball.

b
bloomm 14.04.20

Shadowarm
Most likely bred, either in terms of confused, although not a service not repairs for 300 rubles = )
Usually when the crystal from the substrate it is almost 100% black screen.

X
X_ray_83 14.04.20

bloomm
Is Board has the crystal, he probably does not understand what I mean !
Warming up on the IR station is REBOL
I warm up did not help so do not tell tales, do the reballing Toko so sometimes.
- You do not cut what to say ))) Warming up yeah )))

X
X_ray_83 14.04.20

Shadowarm
Ideally, the servicing experts themselves say replace the GPU, vpaivaetsja old and new solder is put in a new GPU.... but it is expensive usually !

b
bloomm 14.04.20

X_ray_83
Read better ! I wrote
bloomm wrote:
Warming up on the IR station is rebolo, if the heating does not give results, make reball.
REBOL the most effective part of lifting, but more costly and complex.

b
bloomm 14.04.20

X_ray_83 wrote:
- You do not cut what to say ))) Warming up yeah )))
4 years in the service was up and not know what to say, of course, of course =) It's just you VIDOS had seen with typical cases.

X
X_ray_83 14.04.20

bloomm
4 years in service were raised and don't know what to say, of course, of course =)
You can 10 years to work out and not a damn thing to be able !
REBOL the most effective part is to lift,
Only replacement with a new GPU, this is clearly a fool does not need to be servisnika, one problem no ONE can guarantee the quality of those GPU.
although not a service not repairs for 300 rubles = )
I have repaired and they have IR and heating costs 150 rubles, can be hung up from such prices )))

b
bloomm 14.04.20

Shadowarm
Take it to another service if is. If they'll tell you that you can trust. I wonder how they determine such a defect without attempting repair =) the eye ? On the scent ? You can define a dead chip, only atpaw smoothing chokes, this is component repair. Or is he just measured soprotivlenie and revealed the blade of the crystal ? =)

300 rubles you say ? Well, let them warm, I'm 90% sure that warming will be a Hairdryer =) When you pick up, pay attention to the back of the card that is open where the 4 bolts in the middle of the map, there will be a square around the GPU of SMD elements, this area will be darker, the eyes will be noticeable, so you will understand that at least tried warmed =) fan always leaves a distinct thermal footprint, especially in the hands of an Amateur.

If telling the truth that the crystal from the substrate, then just sell as not working for 2 thousand. Again depends on CACO they have there equipment when perebolet with a hair dryer =) nothing good will happen despite the fact that it's reroll =)

b
bloomm 14.04.20

X_ray_83
I am 6 months warranty given, who has preserved contact those still working, more than 3 years have passed considering that it was a gtx 4** 580 for me to work out after the repair is more than 12-24 months which give producers.
Warranty came very rarely, again not from the experience of the users who do not know how to configure the cooling system, I used the time spent explaining how where what to stick, even recorded on the certificate of the executed works step by step =)
I what to be hung ? I have this area =) 1500-4000 depending on power cards, for whom it was better to fix the gtx 680 for 3500 than to buy the same for 10...Region of Tatarstan the prices are normal, given that we had to pay for 2 rooms hut =) Non stop rotten on Saturday...I successfully changed my occupation so I say it is.
Again I repeat I personally gave 6 months warranty on their work were repeated but very little. I have my own truth you have your own report which I was the Master good or bad not going, definitely not in front of you = )

S
Shadowarm 14.04.20

bloomm
Card took,the eye is hardly what I would define,said that tests it,in the BIOS it artifacts were not given,which is strange.Screen square I under the spoiler will leave,I think it was what color,and remained so.I think is attributed to another STS?About resale I thought to sell it for 9 thousand,with a guarantee of 2 weeks,the graphics card is still working and I don't understand why the overheating,when the temperature in the games above 70 does not rise.
Spoiler

b
bloomm 14.04.20

Shadowarm wrote:
I don't understand why the overheating,when the temperature in the games above 70 does not rise.
As I told you in the first topic =)

D
Daidjer 14.04.20

Shadowarm
Shadowarm wrote:
ask what to do with the VC in such cases.
There is such thing warming up contacts, but this is not the solution. Well, of course, necessary to take new. Especially the r9 280x is no longer relevant. No repair can help. The very graphics card throw. Not you first, not last.