3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jormungand211 14.04.20 01:14 am

How does the Guild Bank? (TERA: The Next)

I don't quite understand how the Guild Bank?Just a Bank Guild a lot of delicious, not personal gear.If I 'll personalise (story).I was banned or not?
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
GreatGood 14.04.20

The Guild Bank is considered as a common Fund. There resets that do not mind and what I want to share. You can pick up, get a certain level of influence in the Guild.

C
Caesars 14.04.20

First you need to ask the head or officers of the Guild, and then pick up) Ban you, no one can. but for example, kick from the Guild can.

G
GoldKage 14.04.20

As far as I know only the head decides who can borrow something from the Bank,if you don't put a label in the rank there can only lay down things not to take.

M
Merf75 14.04.20

can someone tell me how to unlock the Bank, guy in the EEC even the head of the Guild can't get to the Bank, there are cell items the lock open in any way. the level of GI the third, maybe the above is needed, if so, at what level of the Guild the Bank open???

L
Laconia 14.04.20

Merf75
At level 30 GUY opens the Bank.

M
Merf75 14.04.20

4VaTeR
At level 30 guy?! ...........detailed instructions on how to spoil the game: the First! To change the GUI interface!....Second! Add LEVELS in GI!....AND THIRD! To close the Bank guy until the moment that guy is level 30! And the main thing that these levels were raised SLOWLY to the MAXIMUM!!!!

A
AegleMarmelos 14.04.20

Merf75
After the introduction of the patch with the change in the flow of GI common stock have simply ceased to use it. It is not absolutely critical. And in any case, Your GI will be able to open for the points shared by the Bank. In the game, just have nothing to do) Swing and sway) all open gradually)))

M
Murgen75 14.04.20

Haven't played recently and went nuts in the Guild Bank nothing to put, no you can not take. As I understand from the above written, the Bank will open at level 30 Guild to level up, you need to do Guild quests, but they are all sharpened on a 65 character level. So do not pump up to level 65, I will not be able to complete quests of the Guild, and therefore will not raise its level, and, accordingly, will not be able to use the Guild Bank. Question - why the heck do I join the Guild. Or even easier - why the heck do I play this garbage?