3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maels666 14.04.20 01:14 am

A bug in the Arena (Battle Chasers: Nightwar)

Friends did anyone, today was the arena, got maximum points. But the rewards to me for them not given.
Very disappointing because they gave me a red trinket and craftily subject to the sword, but in my inventory there is nothing.
10 Comments
Sort by:
c
creed82 14.04.20

You it again can be passed? I'm on the expert once passed, then in all modes, set records, but never received any awards (Oh, thought poperly books))

m
maels666 14.04.20

Not in the fact of the matter was on the expert and videofiles show, but the items in the inventory no.

F
Faceless Void 14.04.20

maels666
and never will be, this endless mode LV to fill and check power, lol you th.

m
maels666 14.04.20

Faceless Void
Yes, I explain, it was not my first awards. I need the artifact that drops only from the arena what would it be crafted sword on the 27th for Gareth, and it did not let me! Now don't get counted as supposedly I got it.

F
Faceless Void 14.04.20

maels666
you lalka, sword 27th (legend) has NO relation to the ARENA NIKAKOGO!
arena Harrison needed only (600 eyes) for 3rd Ulta, I have the game + you start, you finish me stories to tell.

m
maels666 14.04.20

Faceless Void
What can I say so many are playing the game and nifiga not know about it.
In order not to be unfounded, attach two screenshots:

m
maels666 14.04.20

If the whole question is removed passed the arena on the penultimate difficulty after the patch and gave it away.

F
Faceless Void 14.04.20

maels666
))) well soran then, I see a gun knocked out when smoothed all over the arena
listen to know you have a bug in the Repack do not need to buy the game and all at you will be good

m
maels666 14.04.20

Faceless Void
Yeah already bought. I always buy the games that I liked, at first not even thought that it would delay the game :)

At the time Divinity original sin also break and bought, and the second part without even thinking took.
To Airship Syndicate now also had a credibility.

F
Faceless Void 14.04.20

maels666
there's a 2nd patch came out-something about the arena...