3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Ness_ 14.04.20 01:14 am

CTF Champ #7, Check / PG CTF OPEN CUP, Registration (Unreal Tournament 2004)

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen!
Registration opens on the 7th tournament CTF on pg with capabara! This tournament has its own specifics: it will be open to all, including those who are not Russian speakers, as it happens in the last time at the camp. In the rest of the changes are planned and the rules are similar to the previous tournament.

Info:
Captor with rating players.
Games are on the schedule: one match per week as a BO3 format. Final - БО5. Application for a captaincy, you can leave immediately with the check. A captain can only be experienced CTF player so the team gained a balance. If you wish to be captains will not or Rega captain will not be accepted by the organizers, the organizers at their discretion the right to appoint captains. You can apply for the registration pair (cap - to-cap), but the assumption of such a pair in the tournament remains at the discretion of the organizers.
Important: for those players who have not participated in previous tournaments and never visited by CTF fees, will be required at least once to visit charges, to be able to appreciate the skill and balance to make the tournament as even as possible.
Games are usually held on Saturday and Sunday. Participants must be willing to devote their time in the first place these days.
Map: Indicative list of maps:
CTF-Grendelkeep
CTF-UCMP4-VirilityLE
CTF-Archanastre
CTF-CBP2-It-Lite2
CTF-FP-Anfractuous2-LiTe
CTF-VaultCity-LE
The card list may be supplemented or changed.
Server: 212.42.38.94:9777
Netcode on. This server is the official server of the tournament. Most likely will also be an additional server (as before). Games are on PG, but with the consent of BOTH teams, the game can be conducted in any suitable adequately configured server, for example, ST: 134.255.253.93:14380
Format: 5v5.
Registration period: until 22 September (inclusive).
Capabara date: 23-24 September.
The start of the tournament: 2 Oct.
Organizers: Cold-Ness.

For participation required the presence of a microphone and TeamSpeak 3 installed! Knowledge of the modes and maps are welcome.

Those who want to participate my in this topic. When registering please specify your realnc (in that case, if it does not coincide with the name on the forum), so you can spend adequate Kapoor and also how you can be contacted in skype/viber. Optionally specify whether to play in the team with English speaking players. Those who categorically does not want, try to mix in a fully English speaking team.

The list was (updated):
Cold
DDshot aka Ness (C) + TheJoker aka maDe
lasunii
Koffee (c) + Pepper
Rasty
fortis_cor
Aldrdr
Katana aka Forsiets
GooZ
Mind
vestnik_smerti
desp
* mnt
Tolyan
Naut
CHONG
raynn
ImitatoR
sl3vin
itsinthemind
Diablo aka megapihar
Killer_Croc aka Dan
Rocky
* OkOfEsT
DM5
pr!x
hi1 (saNivit)
Marf
39 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rasty569 14.04.20

+
Nickname: Rasty
Discord: Rasty#7028
Do not run ut AS c poslednego of the tournament, with inglesham standards.

F
Forsiets[ForsiyskayaRepub 14.04.20

Forties not miss the famous battle Of/ the only problem I only have with the vehicle

a
aldrdr 14.04.20

+
skype - al-dr-dr

C
Cold Mind 14.04.20

Forsiets[ForsiyskayaRepub
It's time to go with us on TeamSpeak As. Your future team will be able to gather on our server: https://discord.gg/r9RUWkg (provided that the companions have no problems with Discorda)

N
Ness_ 14.04.20

+ GooZ (it will give Skype later captain of his team, can play all days except Sunday), fortis & Mind

t
toxikk.com 14.04.20

you can play any of it, if not gonna last for long, like how many teams are expected
desp#5161
with the bourgeoisie would not want to, but if you will just zamuco and norms :)

C
Cold Mind 14.04.20

Yesterday on CTF fees, some residents expressed skepticism about the championship flags, they say is hardly 5-6 teams. In turn, I will say that ness will try to attract to the tournament as many people as possible relevant to CTF, and pay special attention to the quality of the.
This is the offer of the skeptics who regularly play CTF - register for it without thinking. If we don't get at least 5 teams before the cap selection will eliminate you from the list of participants. Hi, Stepan.
As well planned tournament for 6 teams.

N
Ness_ 14.04.20

+ mnt

c
clan.TT-Tolyan 14.04.20

+

_
_Naut_ 14.04.20

Ready to play. Only without the captain's organizational problems. Appear in the game once a week or two. Don't mind to play with bourgeois geese. And no drunkards in time. Thank you

C
CHONG 14.04.20

+

H
HKS-Megapihar 14.04.20

+1

a
aldrdr 14.04.20

p.s. the team with English-speaking play is not really wanted, because bad speak inglish like playing actually ...)

i
imi 14.04.20

+
#sceptic

N
Ness_ 14.04.20

+ slevin

H
HKS-Megapihar 14.04.20

All anilikon Hello! Please understand and forgive my personality for the bad behavior at the training camp at STF a week ago, personally Kolda, Las, Malda, Nessa, Maidu, a Fraction of the others present can't remember them, too, fault corrected! It so happened, the stars or the storms are magnetic.
p.s. aclohol evil!!!

E
Empathy13 14.04.20

I was not there, but I would not forgive.

H
HKS-Megapihar 14.04.20

Empathy13
Not addressed to you, then pass by)

i
itsinthemind 14.04.20

+

C
Cold Mind 14.04.20

HKS-Megapihar for myself can only say - do not hold evil on you, forget it.
And ness like for you to be accurate so that you in the participants list.