3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
metalist1992 14.04.20 01:15 am

Can't start playing. Bug? (DiRT 4)

Pumped and installed already 3 different Repack. All one and the same disease that constantly triggers the cursor to the left and up. All the menu and any items with options. You can drive but the car turns left and I see a car just on the side. A dubious pleasure)
Maybe there is some solution?
No matter what I connect, steering wheel, keyboard, gamepad - same result.
win7 *64
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vjvander 14.04.20

I understand that in other games in order management? Suggested to change the keyboard or at least disable it when you connect other devices no Matter what I connect, steering wheel, keyboard, gamepad - same result. Try, something to enable, disable, combine...! And I must say that this is not a game!

v
vovanRUS 14.04.20

for starters disconnect from the computer the wheel and gamepad.

m
metalist1992 14.04.20

vovanRUS
it was the beginning

m
metalist1992 14.04.20

Vjvander
another thing that I umeshu even when the game window and open the browser, the game and the cursor continues to rage, although this window is not active and no device on the game is not affected

S
Subaru MotorSports 14.04.20

metalist1992
After starting the game odoemene the mouse from the computer or buy a mouse from another manufacturer.

So during the race did not move the camera, launch the game, the screen PRESS START OR ENTER press the START button on your controller, don't touch the keyboard/mouse, go to OPTIONS, INPUT line STEERING DEVICE choose your gamepad, sdtie go to DEVICE MANAGEMENT, in the line CONFIGURE DEVICE pick your controller.

m
metalist1992 14.04.20

Subaru BRZ STI
Thanks for help, but the mouse just will not change, this is the most convenient of all that was)