3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostch 14.04.20 01:16 am

How to reduce the parameter of the psyche in GTA Online? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

How to reduce the scale of the psyche? I know that to kill anyone is not necessary, not anymore, with friends panelis closed and here..
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Default2 14.04.20

Kostch
In a nutshell, the psyche is determined by the color of your markers on the map. Than the redder it is, the more aggressive you. She's whiter than you friendlier.
The color of your label is visible to all players in the session, as you see their colors.
Label blush harder, if you kill another player, and red to a lesser extent, if you kill pedestrians or blow up cars.
— The murder of "white" players have a greater negative impact on your psyche than the murder of more "red".
— Murder as "red" player has no effect on the psyche.

K
Kostch 14.04.20

Emperor PC games
Thanks, but this I know is each corner is written, but the time it lasts, it is always silent, saying only that two days give

m
maksimasion 14.04.20

The other was a fully filled bar, went the next day, stripes present. Tochngo of time how many scale obnulyaet don't know. Maybe it's from something else depends.

P
PRIVA 14.04.20

go to a psychiatrist and norms.

V
Vilgaks 14.04.20

The main thing - to stop killing people :)
Just play. Golf, tennis, Darts, go shopping, sit at home and watch TV, wash up in the shower, sleep, go for a drive with friends. Evidence that it works I have not, but I kind of helped.
And Yes, 1-2 days is usually lost.

p
prick1e 14.04.20

Disappears the next day, after the entrance it is necessary to perform few tasks and the scale is reset

G
Gamejoy 14.04.20

Hmm, I did not expect. Yesterday was crazy, today is quite normal. For all sessions yesterday eliminated potentially dangerous players xD. Who shoot at anything that moves...

J
JooxIce4 14.04.20

PRIVA
This single